- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Equip your vehicle with the Injen Power-Flow-the world's first cold air intake that's truly custom-tuned for the drivetrain in your specific year, make and model
- Injen spent a decade developing their Mega Ram (MR) Technology—a sophisticated tuning process that allows Injen to tweak the diameter and shape of the intake pipe for the greatest horsepower and torque gains
- Each vehicle goes through a thorough dyno-testing process to ensure maximum performance
- The first step along the Power-Flow Cold Air Intake's pathway to power is the high-flow air filter, with its fully integrated Air Inducer, Air Stabilizer and Velocity Stack
- The Power-Flow Cold Air Intake's air filter is engineered to pull in more oxygen, strip out turbulence and pressurize it to the ideal level
- The inline calibration intake of your Injen Power-Flow Cold Air Intake controls the air speed and releases it through the mass air flow sensor at precisely calculated intervals
- All of the advanced designs on your Injen Power-Flow Cold Air Intake deliver fierce acceleration, lighting-fast throttle response and consistent power gains across the entire RPM range
- Its tuned tube is wrought from aerospace-grade, lightweight, anti-corrosive T-6 aluminum
- Some vehicles include a Power Box heat shield along with the Power-Flow Cold Air Intake
- Simple bolt-on installation that requires no drilling
- Made in the USA
- Injen backs your Power-Flow Cold Air Intake's tube and filter with a Lifetime Warranty
When it comes to unlocking your engine's explosive energy, timing is everything. Injen's Power-Flow Cold Air Intake is engineered to deliver a blast of oxygen at the perfect moment for blazing combustion and gut-wrenching power output.
While basic intakes merely force air down an engine's gullet, the Injen Power-Flow puts your motor on a steady diet of colder, richer oxygen. The process starts with the high-flow air filter's integrated Air Inducer, Air Stabilizer and Velocity Stack. Air is drawn in, smoothed out and pressurized.
From there, the oxygen flows through the Mega Ram-tuned pipe, where it gets released to the mass air flow senor at calculated intervals. Each kit goes through a rigorous dyno-testing process and fine-tuned to unleash ferocious performance across the RPM spectrum. Some vehicles come with a Power Box heat shield if needed.
Your Injen Power-Flow bolts on without any drilling for a simple at-home installation. Lifetime Warranty on tube and filter.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Injen Power-Flow Cold Air Intake System Customer Reviews
299 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sherman L W (NEDERLAND, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Camaro — Nov 29, 2016 6:41 AM
Fit, finish and quality of the Injen Power-Flow CAI was excellent. Clear, concise instructions right out of the box and after installing it, I did notice a feeling of performance increase. It won't make you think you just gained 20 hp, but it will tell you that something extra is there. Well worth the money just for the "Performance Sound" and - as always - AutoAnything had a better price than anyone else out there.
Reviewed by Jerry H (Moselle, MS) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Titan — Nov 15, 2016 9:00 AM
So far the Injen cold air system shows improvement in power & gas mileage. Only had it @ 5 days; verdict still ongoing.
Reviewed by Terrence R (PORT SAINT LUCIE, FL) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 01, 2016 11:34 AM
Wow I bought my first cold air induction system when I got my truck in 2001. I put over 200,000 miles on the system and it worked great but I decide to upgrade so I got a new one because in 15 years the changes that they made are night and day. I have better sound and more speed and better gas mileage on my new then the old system.
Reviewed by Brian F (PLYMOUTH, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Chrysler 300 — Jun 01, 2016 5:02 AM
I am very impressed with this intake. Installation was easy, it looks amazing and it sounds aggressive! I would highly recommend you add this to your Chrysler 300 and allow it to breathe!
Reviewed by Kyhle R (WARMINSTER, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Feb 19, 2016 1:33 PM
I bought an Injen CAI before for my 2013 Focus and it was fantastic. This Power-Flow that I just bought for my 2014 Mustang is a bit of a let down though. Quality is not as good and looks/feels a little cheap. I do feel a little more low end power but its quiter then expected, but rev it above 4500 and it finally comes alive. Its ok and I am hoping with my throttle body upgrade I get some better results.