Injen Power-Flow Cold Air Intake System
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 105010
- Ships Between 5/05 - 5/07
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Equip your vehicle with the Injen Power-Flow-the world's first cold air intake that's truly custom-tuned for the drivetrain in your specific year, make and model
- Injen spent a decade developing their Mega Ram (MR) Technology—a sophisticated tuning process that allows Injen to tweak the diameter and shape of the intake pipe for the greatest horsepower and torque gains
- Each vehicle goes through a thorough dyno-testing process to ensure maximum performance
- The first step along the Power-Flow Cold Air Intake's pathway to power is the high-flow air filter, with its fully integrated Air Inducer, Air Stabilizer and Velocity Stack
- The Power-Flow Cold Air Intake's air filter is engineered to pull in more oxygen, strip out turbulence and pressurize it to the ideal level
- The inline calibration intake of your Injen Power-Flow Cold Air Intake controls the air speed and releases it through the mass air flow sensor at precisely calculated intervals
- All of the advanced designs on your Injen Power-Flow Cold Air Intake deliver fierce acceleration, lighting-fast throttle response and consistent power gains across the entire RPM range
- Its tuned tube is wrought from aerospace-grade, lightweight, anti-corrosive T-6 aluminum
- Some vehicles include a Power Box heat shield along with the Power-Flow Cold Air Intake
- Simple bolt-on installation that requires no drilling
- Made in the USA
- Injen backs your Power-Flow Cold Air Intake's tube and filter with a Lifetime Warranty
When it comes to unlocking your engine's explosive energy, timing is everything. Injen's Power-Flow Cold Air Intake is engineered to deliver a blast of oxygen at the perfect moment for blazing combustion and gut-wrenching power output.
While basic intakes merely force air down an engine's gullet, the Injen Power-Flow puts your motor on a steady diet of colder, richer oxygen. The process starts with the high-flow air filter's integrated Air Inducer, Air Stabilizer and Velocity Stack. Air is drawn in, smoothed out and pressurized.
From there, the oxygen flows through the Mega Ram-tuned pipe, where it gets released to the mass air flow senor at calculated intervals. Each kit goes through a rigorous dyno-testing process and fine-tuned to unleash ferocious performance across the RPM spectrum. Some vehicles come with a Power Box heat shield if needed.
Your Injen Power-Flow bolts on without any drilling for a simple at-home installation. Lifetime Warranty on tube and filter.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
- Emissions-related parts for new model year vehicles may be in "pending" status for CARB exemption. Earning exemption status takes time, but will be complete before your new vehicle's first smog check.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Injen Power-Flow Cold Air Intake System Customer Reviews
273 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ricky J (Galveston, TX) — Apr 25, 2015 12:43 PM
I ordered my cold air intake system,in black powder coat. this is the first add on, purchased for the truck. cant see any mpg difference, but the sound is awesome!!!!
Reviewed by Dustin K (MIDDLETOWN, DE) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — Apr 08, 2015 1:55 PM
arrived fast instructions were great installed a lot easier than expected looks great and performs excellent I am pleased with the performance and the sound and gas mileage increase were noticable right away price was great for quality of parts
Reviewed by Ronald D (COEUR D ALENE, ID) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Mar 13, 2015 9:11 PM
Definitely can feel the extra HP and torque. I find it a bit overpriced but Injen does design their cai's for maxium performance for your specific motor. So unlike other air intakes that may be designed to "fit" your motor, Injen cai's are designed, built, and tested to work with your specific motor for maximum performance. And the quality is outstanding!!! Very pleased with this cai and will not go with any other brand ever again!!!!
- injen cold air intake review
- injen is series short ram intake
- afe air intake reviews
- volant cold air intakes
- bmw cold air intake
- ford air intake systems
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- cold air intake for ford ranger
- cold air intake tacoma
- tacoma trailer hitch
- truck bull guard
- chrome for car accessories
- rubber floor mats for suvs