- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Equip your vehicle with the Injen Power-Flow-the world's first cold air intake that's truly custom-tuned for the drivetrain in your specific year, make and model
- Injen spent a decade developing their Mega Ram (MR) Technology—a sophisticated tuning process that allows Injen to tweak the diameter and shape of the intake pipe for the greatest horsepower and torque gains
- Each vehicle goes through a thorough dyno-testing process to ensure maximum performance
- The first step along the Power-Flow Cold Air Intake's pathway to power is the high-flow air filter, with its fully integrated Air Inducer, Air Stabilizer and Velocity Stack
- The Power-Flow Cold Air Intake's air filter is engineered to pull in more oxygen, strip out turbulence and pressurize it to the ideal level
- The inline calibration intake of your Injen Power-Flow Cold Air Intake controls the air speed and releases it through the mass air flow sensor at precisely calculated intervals
- All of the advanced designs on your Injen Power-Flow Cold Air Intake deliver fierce acceleration, lighting-fast throttle response and consistent power gains across the entire RPM range
- Its tuned tube is wrought from aerospace-grade, lightweight, anti-corrosive T-6 aluminum
- Some vehicles include a Power Box heat shield along with the Power-Flow Cold Air Intake
- Simple bolt-on installation that requires no drilling
- Made in the USA
- Injen backs your Power-Flow Cold Air Intake's tube and filter with a Lifetime Warranty
When it comes to unlocking your engine's explosive energy, timing is everything. Injen's Power-Flow Cold Air Intake is engineered to deliver a blast of oxygen at the perfect moment for blazing combustion and gut-wrenching power output.
While basic intakes merely force air down an engine's gullet, the Injen Power-Flow puts your motor on a steady diet of colder, richer oxygen. The process starts with the high-flow air filter's integrated Air Inducer, Air Stabilizer and Velocity Stack. Air is drawn in, smoothed out and pressurized.
From there, the oxygen flows through the Mega Ram-tuned pipe, where it gets released to the mass air flow senor at calculated intervals. Each kit goes through a rigorous dyno-testing process and fine-tuned to unleash ferocious performance across the RPM spectrum. Some vehicles come with a Power Box heat shield if needed.
Your Injen Power-Flow bolts on without any drilling for a simple at-home installation. Lifetime Warranty on tube and filter.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Injen Power-Flow Cold Air Intake System Customer Reviews
307 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kevin F (SCOTIA, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Oct 09, 2017 9:27 PM
Easy installation, looks good and sounds great. Not sure what if any hp gains but truck feels a little more responsive when accelerating. Hope to install a programmer soon and get better mpg.
Reviewed by Thomas G (GILLETTE, WY) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Frontier — Jul 04, 2017 8:27 PM
Installation had some challenges such as removing the stock filter housing, reconnecting the crankcase breather tube, & connecting the intake tube to the filter housing. Otherwise, the instructions were very detailed & easy to follow. It is a nice looking unit & I like the fact it is a dry filter as I live on a dirt road & dust seems to really stick to the oiled filter I have on my car. I have only had the intake on for a few hours, but there is a noticeable increase in power & sound.
Reviewed by taylor m (West Richland, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Camaro — May 30, 2017 6:09 PM
Took 40 minutes to install, and woke up the sleeping bear in my 2013 Camaro LT. Improved throttle response and a definite power increase along with a loud growl all present now.