- Ships Between 8/05 - 8/07
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Equip your vehicle with the Injen Power-Flow-the world's first cold air intake that's truly custom-tuned for the drivetrain in your specific year, make and model
- Injen spent a decade developing their Mega Ram (MR) Technology—a sophisticated tuning process that allows Injen to tweak the diameter and shape of the intake pipe for the greatest horsepower and torque gains
- Each vehicle goes through a thorough dyno-testing process to ensure maximum performance
- The first step along the Power-Flow Cold Air Intake's pathway to power is the high-flow air filter, with its fully integrated Air Inducer, Air Stabilizer and Velocity Stack
- The Power-Flow Cold Air Intake's air filter is engineered to pull in more oxygen, strip out turbulence and pressurize it to the ideal level
- The inline calibration intake of your Injen Power-Flow Cold Air Intake controls the air speed and releases it through the mass air flow sensor at precisely calculated intervals
- All of the advanced designs on your Injen Power-Flow Cold Air Intake deliver fierce acceleration, lighting-fast throttle response and consistent power gains across the entire RPM range
- Its tuned tube is wrought from aerospace-grade, lightweight, anti-corrosive T-6 aluminum
- Some vehicles include a Power Box heat shield along with the Power-Flow Cold Air Intake
- Simple bolt-on installation that requires no drilling
- Made in the USA
- Injen backs your Power-Flow Cold Air Intake's tube and filter with a Lifetime Warranty
When it comes to unlocking your engine's explosive energy, timing is everything. Injen's Power-Flow Cold Air Intake is engineered to deliver a blast of oxygen at the perfect moment for blazing combustion and gut-wrenching power output.
While basic intakes merely force air down an engine's gullet, the Injen Power-Flow puts your motor on a steady diet of colder, richer oxygen. The process starts with the high-flow air filter's integrated Air Inducer, Air Stabilizer and Velocity Stack. Air is drawn in, smoothed out and pressurized.
From there, the oxygen flows through the Mega Ram-tuned pipe, where it gets released to the mass air flow senor at calculated intervals. Each kit goes through a rigorous dyno-testing process and fine-tuned to unleash ferocious performance across the RPM spectrum. Some vehicles come with a Power Box heat shield if needed.
Your Injen Power-Flow bolts on without any drilling for a simple at-home installation. Lifetime Warranty on tube and filter.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Injen Power-Flow Cold Air Intake System Customer Reviews
281 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Andrew C (WABASH, IN) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Mustang — Jul 24, 2015 5:52 PM
I've had the CAI installed for about 2 weeks on my 08 Mustang GT. So far I'm extremely happy with the performance of the unit. Take an hour or so to read through the instructions, mock up the intake before you open the hood, and install will be a breeze. The build quality is top notch, it really improves the looks of the engine compartment. The difference in performance is noticeable right away. At idle the engine feels like she's itching to go, at 2000 rpm there's a growl that didn't come stock
Reviewed by Anthony J (HENDERSON, NV) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Charger — Jun 11, 2015 8:54 AM
Was very easy to install only slight problem with the bracket bolt behind front driver side wheel underneath the wheel well cover. Increased gas mileage about 3 to 4 mpg. Engine sounds awesome when you get on the gas.Very satisfied with Auto Anything,received my intake in two days.
Reviewed by Rick C (ROANOKE, VA) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Challenger — May 28, 2015 7:43 PM
Easy to install, looks great and makes it scream in higher RMP range. I started to buy the MOPAR cold air intake for $150 more - glad I didn't.
Reviewed by Douglas P (Fairfax, VA) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — May 21, 2015 5:49 AM
This unit was easy to install, looks nice, fits well and is well made. Since this model does not have the box around the filter I did get the optional cover to help protect the filter. Gave me about a 2mpg boost in town and 4 to 5 mpg on the highway depending on speed. If I can lock my cruise on 60 I can see about 25mpg out of my Ram 1500.
- injen cold air intake review
- injen is series short ram intake
- afe air intake reviews
- volant cold air intakes
- bmw cold air intake
- ford air intake systems
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- cold air intake for ford ranger
- cold air intake tacoma
- tacoma trailer hitch
- truck bull guard
- chrome for car accessories
- rubber floor mats for suvs