Injen Power-Flow Cold Air Intake System
- Save an Extra 20% Use Promo Code 105020
- Ships Between 12/22 - 1/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Equip your vehicle with the Injen Power-Flow-the world's first cold air intake that's truly custom-tuned for the drivetrain in your specific year, make and model
- Injen spent a decade developing their Mega Ram (MR) Technology—a sophisticated tuning process that allows Injen to tweak the diameter and shape of the intake pipe for the greatest horsepower and torque gains
- Each vehicle goes through a thorough dyno-testing process to ensure maximum performance
- The first step along the Power-Flow Cold Air Intake's pathway to power is the high-flow air filter, with its fully integrated Air Inducer, Air Stabilizer and Velocity Stack
- The Power-Flow Cold Air Intake's air filter is engineered to pull in more oxygen, strip out turbulence and pressurize it to the ideal level
- The inline calibration intake of your Injen Power-Flow Cold Air Intake controls the air speed and releases it through the mass air flow sensor at precisely calculated intervals
- All of the advanced designs on your Injen Power-Flow Cold Air Intake deliver fierce acceleration, lighting-fast throttle response and consistent power gains across the entire RPM range
- Its tuned tube is wrought from aerospace-grade, lightweight, anti-corrosive T-6 aluminum
- Some vehicles include a Power Box heat shield along with the Power-Flow Cold Air Intake
- Simple bolt-on installation that requires no drilling
- Made in the USA
- Injen backs your Power-Flow Cold Air Intake's tube and filter with a Lifetime Warranty
When it comes to unlocking your engine's explosive energy, timing is everything. Injen's Power-Flow Cold Air Intake is engineered to deliver a blast of oxygen at the perfect moment for blazing combustion and gut-wrenching power output.
While basic intakes merely force air down an engine's gullet, the Injen Power-Flow puts your motor on a steady diet of colder, richer oxygen. The process starts with the high-flow air filter's integrated Air Inducer, Air Stabilizer and Velocity Stack. Air is drawn in, smoothed out and pressurized.
From there, the oxygen flows through the Mega Ram-tuned pipe, where it gets released to the mass air flow senor at calculated intervals. Each kit goes through a rigorous dyno-testing process and fine-tuned to unleash ferocious performance across the RPM spectrum. Some vehicles come with a Power Box heat shield if needed.
Your Injen Power-Flow bolts on without any drilling for a simple at-home installation. Lifetime Warranty on tube and filter.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
- Emissions-related parts for new model year vehicles may be in "pending" status for CARB exemption. Earning exemption status takes time, but will be complete before your new vehicle's first smog check.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Injen Power-Flow Cold Air Intake System Customer Reviews
268 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert J. S (CHESTER, NH) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Oct 30, 2014 5:05 AM
I just turned 70 and sold my 2013 mustang gt , broke my heart ! bought a 2014 mustang conv prem. nice car.but had nothing like the gt!Till I put on the inje power-flow cold air intake system , and wow!!! It woke-up the v6 like it was hard to belive ! thanks great productthanks RJS.
Reviewed by Daniel O (BREMERTON, WA) Reviewed for a 2003 Nissan Murano — Sep 20, 2014 1:02 PM
Well i bought this for my 2003 nissan murano and honestly i dont think i gained any hp but it looks and sound awesome i went short ram intake.i tried cold air intake it takes to much time and didnt feel a diference so i went back to sri to prevent sucking water into engine hope this helps..
Reviewed by brian l (Rogers, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Aug 30, 2014 6:42 AM
This intake looks great, installs easily, fits perfectly, sounds mean, and lets my pony breathe. All pros, no cons. Definitely recommend as OEM replacement.
Reviewed by Kristen D (CORAL SPRINGS, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Challenger — Aug 17, 2014 5:20 AM
This product not only made my car look and sound better but it also increased my mpg. It was so easy to install!
- injen cold air intake reviews
- injen sp series cold air intake
- afe intakes
- s&b air intake
- audi cold air intake
- audi intake systems
- jeep cold air intake kits
- nissan titan cold air intake reviews
- cold air intake dodge ram 1500
- dodge cold air intake
- auto mat store
- best tonneau covers for pickups
- bull bar grille guard