- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Maintain consistent horsepower, torque and fuel economy gains with the Volant Ram Air Scoop
- Mounts to your front bumper to draw in colder, denser oxygen from outside your engine compartment
- Volant's Ram Air Scoop is custom-made for a seamless fit in your year, make and model
- Easy to install—hooks right into your Volant Cold Air Intake Kit, giving you extra energy when you hit highway cruising speeds
- Your Volant Ram Air Scoop is constructed from X-Link polyethylene—legendary for its ruggedness and resistance to heat transfer
- Comes with a 1-year warranty
It's a simple fact-colder, denser air combusts hotter and makes more power. Your Volant Ram Air Scoop pulls in chilled oxygen from outside your piping-hot engine compartment for blast of energy right when you need it. This Ram Air Scoop links to your Volant Cold Air Intake Kit for a double dose of horsepower, torque and fuel economy.
The Volant Ram Air Scoop feeds your motor fresh, cold air at high RPMs. Once you buildup some momentum, icy air rushes up through the Ram Air Scoop and into your engine. That way, your motor always gets a fresh supply of cold oxygen, and you always enjoy consistent energy gains. Plus, Volant builds your Ram Air Scoop from durable X-Link polyethylene, which does not conduct heat the way metal scoops do.
Never 1-size-fits-all, Volant's Ram Air Scoop is custom-made for your vehicle. This precision sizing ensures a seamless fit that requires only minimal time and effort to install. And, your Ram Air Scoop comes with a 1-year warranty.
- The Ram Air Scoop is designed to work exclusively with your Volant Cold Air Intake Kit, which is sold separately.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Volant Ram Air Scoop Customer Reviews
66 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by jaime c (Oxnard, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Jan 21, 2017 3:27 PM
Easy install, and perfect fitment. Only thing i did not like is that u have to buy it separate from the intake
Reviewed by Jason J (Murrieta, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 27, 2016 6:21 PM
Don't notice a legit change yet. The scoop was a little warped from packaging which made fitting a little difficult considering the plastic clips that are supposed to hold it in place. The scoop didn't have the cool logo on it like all the pictures were showing on the web. That took a little "wow" factor away.
- volant air intake systems
- escort max 360 radar detector
- smittybilt src classic rock rails
- takeda air intake
- ford cold air intake systems
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- vw all weather mats
- cold air intake toyota tacoma
- tundra cold air intake reviews
- f250 brush guard
- automobile floor mats rubber
- bicycle truck racks
- truck light bulbs