- Ships Between 7/29 - 7/31
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Maintain consistent horsepower, torque and fuel economy gains with the Volant Ram Air Scoop
- Mounts to your front bumper to draw in colder, denser oxygen from outside your engine compartment
- Volant's Ram Air Scoop is custom-made for a seamless fit in your year, make and model
- Easy to install—hooks right into your Volant Cold Air Intake Kit, giving you extra energy when you hit highway cruising speeds
- Your Volant Ram Air Scoop is constructed from X-Link polyethylene—legendary for its ruggedness and resistance to heat transfer
- Comes with a 1-year warranty
It's a simple fact-colder, denser air combusts hotter and makes more power. Your Volant Ram Air Scoop pulls in chilled oxygen from outside your piping-hot engine compartment for blast of energy right when you need it. This Ram Air Scoop links to your Volant Cold Air Intake Kit for a double dose of horsepower, torque and fuel economy.
The Volant Ram Air Scoop feeds your motor fresh, cold air at high RPMs. Once you buildup some momentum, icy air rushes up through the Ram Air Scoop and into your engine. That way, your motor always gets a fresh supply of cold oxygen, and you always enjoy consistent energy gains. Plus, Volant builds your Ram Air Scoop from durable X-Link polyethylene, which does not conduct heat the way metal scoops do.
Never 1-size-fits-all, Volant's Ram Air Scoop is custom-made for your vehicle. This precision sizing ensures a seamless fit that requires only minimal time and effort to install. And, your Ram Air Scoop comes with a 1-year warranty.
- The Ram Air Scoop is designed to work exclusively with your Volant Cold Air Intake Kit, which is sold separately.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Volant Ram Air Scoop Customer Reviews
61 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James B (Havelock, NC) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Oct 14, 2014 8:37 AM
The scoop was what I thought it would be only a little cheaper design. I was under the impression that it would be made with a little more precison engineering than just a plactic tube that directs air from the large opening in the front to the box itself.
Reviewed by Arlene B (Amherst, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 23, 2014 8:44 AM
After the first 50 miles the ECU and MAF sensor made the necessary adjustments and the RPM's started to settle down. I have a TRD catback exhaust system. I started to experience a better throttle response next was pulling hills no down shift and the the exhaust system now has a beautiful deep mellow sound i didn't notice before.
Reviewed by matthew p (Richboro, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Apr 29, 2013 4:31 AM
Scoop was delivered quickly as promised. The installation instructions we pretty general and not per the specific vehicle. It was relatively simple to figure out tho. It will require the removal of the plastic air dam under the front bumper, but looks way better without....Overall, very satisfied with the product!!
Reviewed by justin s (Marshall, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Titan — Mar 06, 2013 1:34 AM
Easy to install once I got tow hook removed. Intake air temps within 2 degrees of outside temp.
- volant cold air intake sale
- volant intake reviews
- arb safari snorkel
- banks super scoop
- ford cold air intake systems
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- jeep cold air intake
- lincoln navigator floor mats
- cold air intake toyota tacoma
- tundra cold air intake reviews
- discount car bras
- pick up truck bed nets
- rubber car mats vehicle