- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Feed your motor cooler, denser oxygen with the Heatshield Products Cold Air Intake System Heat Shield
- Insulates your intake tube for big gains in horsepower, throttle response and fuel economy
- Strong enough to survive continuous exposure to 1100 degrees, intermittent exposure to 2000 degrees and direct contact to surfaces up to 500 degrees
- Reflects up to 90% of radiant heat
- Measures 3' long with an adjustable seam that fits tubes between 3" and 4" in diameter
- Perfect for aftermarket cold air intake kits and superchargers
- For optimal results, make sure the CAI Heat Shield is tight against your intake tube with the seam facing away from heat sources
- Comes with a roll of 1" x 3' foil tape to seal up the ends of your CAI Heat Shield's sleeve
- Made with pride in the USA
- 90-day warranty included
The secret behind explosive combustion is simple: make sure you feed your motor the coldest air possible. Cooler air is denser, and denser air delivers hotter horsepower. High-performance intake systems suck cold air in from outside your engine compartment, but it still has to flow through its sizzling tube. Keep that oxygen from cooking with the Heatshield Products Cold Air Intake System Heat Shield.
If you want to pull peak performance from your intake, you need to add the Heatshield Products CAI Heat Shield. Mounted around your intake tube, it helps keep the air flowing to your engine cooler by reflecting up to 90% of radiant heat—and that spells a big boost in power, throttle response and fuel economy. Plus, your Cold Air Intake Heat Shield is strong enough to survive in 1100 degree conditions continuously and intermittent blasts up 2000 degrees.
Installing your Heatshield Products Aftermarket Air Intake Heat Shield couldn't be easier. Just fit it around your 3" – 4" intake, close its hook and loop seam and seal off the ends with the included foil tape. What's more, Heatshield Products manufacturers your CAI Heat Shield in the USA and backs it with a 90-day warranty.
- The Heatshield Products Cold Air Intake System Heat Shield is electrically conductive. Make sure it's insulated against any live terminals.
- Always wear safety glasses, dust mask, gloves and long sleeves when working with your Cold Air Intake System Heat Shield.
Heatshield Products Cold Air Intake System Heat Shield Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David B (YADKINVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Equinox — Feb 07, 2015 9:30 PM
Bought this wrap to go around my k&n cold air intake that I also bought from auto anything a year ago. Was a little pain wrapping it around, but came out alright. Nothing great to look at under the hood. Wish I had spent the extra money last year and upgraded my air intake to the metal tubing rather than the plastic. Overall it has increased my power, but only marginal.
Reviewed by Steven I (FAIRFAX, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Jan 18, 2014 8:35 PM
Depending on the diameter of your CAI system, the wrap won't look as nice as the photo. I have a Volant CAI for an F-150 and this barely fit, all you see on the top is black velcro as you have to expand to full width to get a good fit. Then, you have to cut three holes into the heat shield for the two hoses and mass airflow sensor, pretty ugly install when all is said and done. Tough to fit properly over curving CAI tube and rubber connection between box and tube, hope it works for the $$$$$.
Reviewed by Bennie H (Orlando, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Aug 14, 2013 9:00 PM
should have purchased when I ordered CAI, not a big difference at first glance but does help as under hood temps rise and the plastic begins to heat soak
- heatshield products air intake systems
- air raid throttle body spacer
- jet performance mass air flow sensor
- k&n typhoon intake
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- jeep cold air intake
- ford cold air intake systems
- ford f150 intake
- insulation mat for 2013 ford f-150
- cold air intake for nissan altima
- discount seat covers
- best car bike rack
- car liners