- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cool down your under-hood components with Heatshield Products Thermaflect Sleeves
- Fights off vapor lock, chills intake air and protects against melting wires
- Strong enough to survive continuous exposure to 1100 degrees, intermittent exposure to 2000 degrees and direct contact to surfaces up to 500 degrees
- Better than heavy silicone tape, Thermaflect Sleeves are lightweight, easy to install and reflect up to 90% of radiant heat
- Comes in two styles: a slip-on version with a sewn seam or a wrap-around version with a hook and loop seam
- Available in multiple lengths and diameters to fit wiring looms, fuel lines, intake tubes, intercooler pipes, A/C hoses and more
- For optimal results, make sure the Thermaflect Sleeves are mounted tight and sealed at the ends with Thermaflect Tape, Cool Foil Tape, Thermal-Tie, shrink tube or mechanical fasteners
- Made with pride in the USA
- 90-day warranty included
When an actor has an on-set meltdown, we all get a chuckle watching the rant on YouTube. But, when one of the heat-sensitive components under your hood literally melts, no one's laughing. Fortunately, protecting your vulnerable parts just got a whole lot easier, thanks to Heatshield Products Thermaflect Sleeves.
Gone are the dark days of wrapping heavy silicone tape around your wiring looms, fuel lines and intake tubes. Like their name implies, HP Thermaflect Sleeves are designed to slide over or wrap around your ride's electrical components and plumbing. These pre-made sleeves come in a wide range of lengths and diameters to fit everything from A/C hoses to intercooler pipes. And, they're available with your choice of a hook and loop or stitched seam, making them a cinch to install.
No matter what size or style of Thermaflect Sleeve you get, they're all built tough to survive the harshest conditions. Not only do they reflect up to 90% of radiant heat, but they're also rated to live in 1100-degree temperatures continuously and withstand 2000 degrees intermittently. Plus, Heatshield Products builds your Thermaflect Sleeve Heat Shield Cloth in the USA and backs it with a 90-day warranty.
- Thermaflect sleeves are electrically conductive; always insulate any terminals that might come in contact with them
- Always wear safety glasses, dust mask, gloves and long sleeves when working with your Thermaflect Sleeves.
Heatshield Products Thermaflect Sleeves Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by daniel s (LAKEWOOD, WA) — Nov 12, 2013 11:01 AM
These sleeves were a great purchase. Easy to use and durable. As a transit agency, we try to avoid road calls at all costs. This product is sure to eliminate some of them.
- heatshield products air intake systems
- jet maf sensor
- bypass valve for cold air intake
- aftermarket intake insulation
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- ford cold air intake
- toyota air intakes
- insulation mat for 2013 ford f-150
- ford ranger air intake
- 2012 jeep grand cherokee cold air intake
- bike rack for cars
- front bumper guard
- pickup bed mats