- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Space your carb for more power with the Airaid PowerAid Carburetor Spacer
- Increases fuel atomization on carbureted vehicles
- Boosts low-end torque and horsepower by spacing the carb and manifold
- Machined from aircraft-grade billet aluminum with helix-style bored barrels
- Dyno-proven Vortex action improves fuel atomization
- Promotes a more complete combustion, boosting horsepower and torque
- Improves drivability and increases MPGs
- Available for Holley, Edelbrock, Motorcraft & Quadrajet carburetors
- Easy DIY installation only requires simple household tools
- Bolts between intake manifold and carburetor in less than an hour
- Your Airaid PowerAid Carburetor Spacer is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Back in the 60s, the space race resulted in massive technological leaps and ultimately putting men on the moon. Back on earth, a little space between your carburetors and intake manifold results in some race-winning performance. So make some space to win every race with the Airaid PowerAid Carburetor Spacer.
The secret behind the PowerAid Spacer is the helix-bored barrels. By creating a power-packed vortex action, fuel gets fully atomized before burning. Any pencil-pushing engineer will tell that this contributes to more complete combustion, resulting in maximum burn efficiency and improved drivability. Any wrench-turning hot-rodder will tell you that it boosts power, performance and MPGs. They're both right!
Machined from solid slabs of aircraft-grade billet aluminum, Airaid Carburetor Spacers are built light and tough. After machining, Airaid coats them with a racy red anodized finish that resists corrosion and looks killer under your hood. And, they craft the carb spacer for all the popular pumpers—Holley, Edelbrock, Motorcraft and Quadrajet. Better still, Airaid backs your PowerAid Carburetor Spacer with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- It’s important to check hood clearances prior to installing your carb spacer
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- air aid
- airaid poweraid throttle body spacer
- intake tubing
- takeda short ram intake
- jeep cold air intakes
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- jeep cold air intake reviews
- datsun 210 carburetor
- ford fiesta cold air intake
- auto luggage rack
- pickup truck cargo net
- truck trailer hitch