- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Space your carb for more power with the Airaid PowerAid Carburetor Spacer
- Increases fuel atomization on carbureted vehicles
- Boosts low-end torque and horsepower by spacing the carb and manifold
- Machined from aircraft-grade billet aluminum with helix-style bored barrels
- Dyno-proven Vortex action improves fuel atomization
- Promotes a more complete combustion, boosting horsepower and torque
- Improves drivability and increases MPGs
- Available for Holley, Edelbrock, Motorcraft & Quadrajet carburetors
- Easy DIY installation only requires simple household tools
- Bolts between intake manifold and carburetor in less than an hour
- Your Airaid PowerAid Carburetor Spacer is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Back in the 60s, the space race resulted in massive technological leaps and ultimately putting men on the moon. Back on earth, a little space between your carburetors and intake manifold results in some race-winning performance. So make some space to win every race with the Airaid PowerAid Carburetor Spacer.
The secret behind the PowerAid Spacer is the helix-bored barrels. By creating a power-packed vortex action, fuel gets fully atomized before burning. Any pencil-pushing engineer will tell that this contributes to more complete combustion, resulting in maximum burn efficiency and improved drivability. Any wrench-turning hot-rodder will tell you that it boosts power, performance and MPGs. They're both right!
Machined from solid slabs of aircraft-grade billet aluminum, Airaid Carburetor Spacers are built light and tough. After machining, Airaid coats them with a racy red anodized finish that resists corrosion and looks killer under your hood. And, they craft the carb spacer for all the popular pumpers—Holley, Edelbrock, Motorcraft and Quadrajet. Better still, Airaid backs your PowerAid Carburetor Spacer with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- It’s important to check hood clearances prior to installing your carb spacer
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- airaid intake systems
- airaid intake tube
- afe cold air intake systems
- throttle body spacer whistle
- dodge air intake systems
- ford cold air intake
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- 2008 honda accord cold air intake
- 2012 gmc sierra bed liner
- cold air intake for 2012 ram 1500
- truck bed tool boxes
- car mat
- performance exhaust