AirAid U-Build-It Universal Intake Kits
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 3/05
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Feed your engine your way with the Airaid U-Build-It Universal Intake Kit
- Lets you custom build an intake for your vehicle any way you want it
- Kits include everything you need to craft a complete air intake for most vehicles
- Choose Master Kit I, Master Kit II or ducting-only in 3”, 3.5”, 4”, 5” or 6” diameters
- Ducting-only kits include piping and bends in your choice of diameter
- Master Kit I is for engines requiring less than 1300 cfm of airflow
- Master Kit II is for high-power engines requiring up to 1700 cfm of airflow
- Master Kits include tubes, bends, Airaid air filter, silicone hump hose, silicone reducer and all mounting hardware
- Your Airaid U-Build-It Universal Intake Kit is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Birds of a feather flock together, but if those birds are turkeys, it's best to take a solo flight south. The same goes for run-of-the mill air intake kits. How are you gonna beat the feathers off the competition if you're all running the same kit? So, instead of pigeonholing your engine with the rest of the flock, let it scream like an angry eagle with the Airaid U-Build-It Universal Intake Kit.
Airaid gives you complete control, letting you design and configure your air intake system any way you see fit. These custom Airaid DIY CAI kits comes in your choice of 3", 3.5", 4", 5" and even free-breathing 6" tubing. The Master kits include elbows, straight tubes, silicone hump hoses, silicone reducers and all mounting hardware. They leave the rest to you.
Once you're finished piping the power to your engine, cap off your custom creation with a crud-busting Airaid air filter to let the power in and keep the dirt out. And, Airaid caps the deal by backing your U-Build-It Universal Intake Kit with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Not CARB emission certified
- Kits may not work on every year, make and model vehicle - prior to installation please measure and ensure the kit will work for your vehicle
- Returns are not accepted if any cutting or modifying of kit/tube has been performed
AirAid U-Build-It Universal Intake Kits Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by shawn c (Littleton, CO) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Suburban — Jun 27, 2014 7:14 AM
The kit I got only came with the tubing. No connectors. After I cut all the pieces I needed. I found out that it wouldn't fit under my hood on my Suburban with the 8.1L. The throttle body faces upward. But the quality of the parts are great!!
Reviewed by Darin L (Saint Cloud, MN) Reviewed for a 1998 Lincoln Town Car — Dec 17, 2013 8:42 PM
Very easy to build your own intake. I got the 3" kit and my only complaint is the inner diameter is about 67mm (2.6") and outer diameter is 76mm (3.0") so the walls are very thick. On the plus side if you need to thread any fittings in there should be sufficient thickness.
Reviewed by Randall I (Falconer, NY) Reviewed for a 1992 Chevy C/K 1500 — Sep 04, 2013 2:15 AM
I ordered the unit and had it delivered only took 2 days. straight forward build I would add another flexible boot. I used my radial arm saw and hand saw to make my cuts both worked fine.
- air raid cold air intake reviews
- air raid mit
- k&n 69 series typhoon intake systems
- poweraid throttle body spacer install
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- ford air intake systems
- jeep cold air intakes
- best air intake system for chevy silverado
- cadillac srx mats
- cold air intake camaro
- rear view mirrors
- rubber floor mats for cars
- air filters