- Watch over your engine's vital signs with the AEM's cutting-edge Serial DataStream Gauge
- It monitors up to 19 different channels of live feeds from your AEM Programmable EMS—all at the same time!
- Forget about cluttering your dash with dozens of gauges—your AEM Serial DataStream Gauge does the work of 19 gauges
- Reads your boost, AFR, EGT, H2O, IAT, knock, volts, RPM, vehicle speed, and much more
- Plug your AEM Serial DataStream Gauge into your PC for absolute control
- Chain together multiple AEM Serial DataStream Gauges for total information awareness
- For each channel on your AEM Serial DataStream Gauge, you can define the minimum and maximum values (e.g. the RPM or temperature range)
- Set warnings to sound if something on your vehicle is not working properly—two outputs let you link your AEM Serial DataStream Gauge to auxiliary warning lights (not included)
- Easily switch between each channel using the AEM Serial DataStream Gauge's two button interface
- Personalize the look of your AEM Serial DataStream Gauge—you can set the 24 individual LED lights to glow red, yellow or green, and you control the 3-digit center display
- Comes with a silver and black bezel, as well as a black and white face plate
- Your AEM Serial DataStream Gauge uses a 52mm housing that fits into standard pods, or mount it remotely
- Quick-connect harness makes linking your AEM Serial DataStream Gauge to your Programmable EMS a breeze
- Your AEM Serial DataStream Gauge comes with all wiring and software needed for a straightforward install
- Backed by a 3-year workmanship warranty and a 1-year finish warranty
Talk about multitasking-your AEM Serial DataStream Gauge does the work of 19 gauges. You can set it to monitor up to 19 channels of critical data from your Programmable EMS. That way, you can keep an eye on real-time readouts of your boost, knock, temps, EGT, RPMs and much more. If it's got a sensor attached to it, your Serial DataStream Gauge can monitor it.
Customization is the name of the game with your Serial DataStream Gauge. Through its PC interface, you can set the minimum and maximum values for each channel, and an alarm will sound if a critical level is reached.
Plus, you can even control the color scheme of the Serial DataStream Gauge's red, yellow and green LED lights and 3-digit center display. You also get silver and black bezels and white and black face plates to personalize its look.
Your Serial DataStream Gauge fits right inside standard 52mm pods or mounts remotely. All cables, harnesses and software are included, along with a 1-year warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
AEM Serial Data Stream Gauge Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kendall A (Phoenix, AZ) Reviewed for a 2004 — May 02, 2007 8:53 PM
Nice guage with lots of programable features to suit your individual needs.... even the display is can be customized for resolution and LED color
Reviewed by Andrew E (Chandler, AZ) Reviewed for a 1993 — Jan 06, 2007 10:54 AM
If you have the AEM EMS system, this piece is a must. Just read teh description or go to the AEM site to find out all the features this guage has.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 7/06