BBK Power-Plus Throttle Bodies
- Ships By 3/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tear open the airflow floodgates with BBK Power-Plus Throttle Bodies
- Custom-made to unleash up to double digit horsepower gains, increased torque, and lightning-fast throttle response
- Your BBK Power-Plus Throttle Body is CNC-machined from choice 356 aluminum
- BBK equips your Power-Plus Throttle Body with double-seal bearings, o-ringed throttle shafts, and die-stamped linkage to ensure dependability
- Available in a wide range of sizes, from 52mm to 80mm (depending on your vehicle)
- About 30 minutes is all it takes to bolt your BBK Power-Plus Throttle Body in place
- Direct factory replacement that requires no modification
- 1-year warranty
The beast living under your hood feeds on 2 things: air and fuel. Shovel more of those 2 ingredients down his throat, and he'll reward you with more power. When you bolt a BBK Power-Plus Throttle Body onto your motor, it's like adding an oxygen feeding tube directly into your engine's belly. Every time you hit the gas, your Power-Plus Throttle Body dishes up more horsepower, more torque, and lickety-split throttle response.
With over 2 decades of experience, BBK knows how to engineer white-knuckle performance throttle bodies. Each is custom designed for maximum airflow and a direct bolt-on fit, so you don't have to fidget with adaptors or modifications. Plus, your BBK Power-Plus Throttle Body is CNC-machined from premium 356 aluminum and equipped with double-seal bearings, o-ringed throttle shafts, and precision die-stamped linkage.
Whether you're looking for a little bump in airflow or a massive blast, BBK Power-Plus Throttle Bodies come in a range of sizes to satisfy your appetite for performance (depending on your vehicle). And, each one is backed by a 1-year warranty.
BBK Power-Plus Throttle Bodies Customer Reviews
211 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Justin H (South Bend, IN) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Mustang — Feb 19, 2015 10:01 AM
Super easy install 10 minutes flat, item looks great with matching MAF and intake
Reviewed by Joshua K (Melbourne, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Mustang — Jan 31, 2015 8:04 AM
This is my 3rd BBK Twin 65mm throttle body for my 3rd car. I never had an issue with them, quality is great and as functionality. Has a nice pedal feel when using linkage cable style and completes my Kenne Bell. I recommend this product especially from AutoAnything because they offer great saving throughout the year and you will get your moneys worth.
Reviewed by Steven B (DE SOTO, MO) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Mustang — Jan 28, 2015 9:05 PM
I installed this throttle body in about 10 minutes. There was a noticeable change in throttle response with this throttle body. I would recommend this upgrade for all mustang owners.
Reviewed by michael m (FLINTSTONE, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Jan 25, 2015 1:28 PM
I bought this item and put it on but honestly if I could do it again I wouldn't buy it. It DOES work as stated. It does give more power in the lower torque band. And, I tested the mileage aspect and it doesn't use anymore fuel than the stock if you drive normal. But the difference wasn't enough to have me give an whopping approval.
- bbk air intake systems
- afe stage 2 intake reviews
- airaid throttle body spacer review
- jet mass air flow sensor
- toyota air intakes
- bmw cold air intake
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- ford f350 running boards
- 2012 jeep wrangler cold air intake
- 2013 ram 1500 cold air intake
- auto bicycle racks
- truck seatcovers
- vehicle roof racks