BBK Power-Plus Throttle Bodies
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 122810
- Rebates & Incentives: $33 Details
- Ships By 11/24
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tear open the airflow floodgates with BBK Power-Plus Throttle Bodies
- Custom-made to unleash up to double digit horsepower gains, increased torque, and lightning-fast throttle response
- Your BBK Power-Plus Throttle Body is CNC-machined from choice 356 aluminum
- BBK equips your Power-Plus Throttle Body with double-seal bearings, o-ringed throttle shafts, and die-stamped linkage to ensure dependability
- Available in a wide range of sizes, from 52mm to 80mm (depending on your vehicle)
- About 30 minutes is all it takes to bolt your BBK Power-Plus Throttle Body in place
- Direct factory replacement that requires no modification
- 1-year warranty
The beast living under your hood feeds on 2 things: air and fuel. Shovel more of those 2 ingredients down his throat, and he'll reward you with more power. When you bolt a BBK Power-Plus Throttle Body onto your motor, it's like adding an oxygen feeding tube directly into your engine's belly. Every time you hit the gas, your Power-Plus Throttle Body dishes up more horsepower, more torque, and lickety-split throttle response.
With over 2 decades of experience, BBK knows how to engineer white-knuckle performance throttle bodies. Each is custom designed for maximum airflow and a direct bolt-on fit, so you don't have to fidget with adaptors or modifications. Plus, your BBK Power-Plus Throttle Body is CNC-machined from premium 356 aluminum and equipped with double-seal bearings, o-ringed throttle shafts, and precision die-stamped linkage.
Whether you're looking for a little bump in airflow or a massive blast, BBK Power-Plus Throttle Bodies come in a range of sizes to satisfy your appetite for performance (depending on your vehicle). And, each one is backed by a 1-year warranty.
BBK Power-Plus Throttle Bodies Customer Reviews
201 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rick H (GREEN COVE SPRINGS, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Wednesday at 10:14 AM
I purchased the 73MM Throttle Body along w/CAI by BBK. I already have the BBK Headers & the Rosch Axle Backs. I was getting 28MPG at 70. Now it's 25 MPG at 70. Throttle response is quicker. No computer tuning yet. F/A Ratio is running at 13.8 - 14-2 Fuel mileage drop off but more response & HP at the rear wheels.
Reviewed by Leo W (SUFFOLK, VA) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Durango — Tuesday at 4:47 AM
Received TB #1782 90MM for my 2011 Dodge Durango 5.7L and installed it per directions, it felt like less Horse power. Power was very sluggish worse than stock. Checked on line forums,someone stated unless you put a bigger cam, headers the 90MM will not help it actually has the reverse effect. Works well for the 6.1 Hemi motors. They also said the 1781 85MM works much better for stock or lightly modified Hemi's ie cold air intake. They did exchange it for the 85 MM no charge. This one works bette
Reviewed by John P (Virginia Beach, VA) Reviewed for a 1996 Jeep Cherokee — Nov 08, 2014 8:49 AM
Very easy to install for anyone with a little mechanic's skills. Together with a cold air intake, it provides noticeably more power.
- bbk air intake systems
- airaid throttle body spacer review
- jet mass air flow sensor
- volant cold air intakes
- lexus mass air flow sensor
- 1999 jeep wrangler throttle body
- infinity assecories
- dodge challenger cold air intake
- f150 throttle body
- canvas truck seat covers
- car bras cheap
- splash guards for trucks