- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- BBK Power-Plus Cold Air Intake Systems inject your motor with a shot of excitement
- Custom designed for your exact engine
- Dyno tested to produce an average of 7-21 extra horsepower (varies by vehicle)
- BBK builds your Power-Plus Cold Air Intake System from choice aluminum for the ideal blend of strength and lighter weight
- Comes with a conical-shaped cotton gauze filter that gobbles up oxygen as it strips away impurities
- Select vehicles can choose between polished, silver, and charcoal finishes
- Your BBK Power-Plus Cold Air Intake Systems comes with all mounting hardware and installation instructions
- 1-year warranty
BBK Power-Plus Cold Air Intake Systems are not for the faint of heart. You better be prepared for some white-knuckle driving after you bolt this bad boy onto your engine. BBK custom designs and dyno tests each Power-Plus Cold Air Intake to deliver maximum airflow into your vehicle's powerplant, giving it the fresh supply of clean, cold oxygen it needs to belch out asphalt-shredding horsepower.
Only premium materials are used in the construction of your BBK Power-Plus Cold Air Intake System. From the high-flow conical-shaped cotton gauze air filter down to the choice aluminum tubes, not a single corner is cut. Many systems are CNC mandrel-bent for resistance-free airflow, unleashing an average of 7-21 horsepower to the rear wheel (select your vehicle to see specific performance gains).
BBK doesn't want you to wait around for your performance gains. That's why they built your BBK Power-Plus Cold Air Intake Systems for fast and easy installation. Plus, they come with a 1-year warranty.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
BBK Power-Plus Cold Air Intake Systems Customer Reviews
141 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul G (Ogdensburg, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Corvette — Sep 24, 2015 6:40 PM
The cold intake is awesome.I can feel the difference in acceleration. The only complaint I have is that the installation instructions are not very good at all. For example when you are finished installing it tells you to hook the negative battery cable back up, it never tells you to unhook it.
Reviewed by Thomas K (Commack, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Corvette — Jun 12, 2015 10:26 AM
I picked this for its looks. I have chrome on my engine so this compliments it very nicely. I didn't have it long enough to check out the gas mileage but it sounds better and the response seems slightly quicker.
Reviewed by James M (Morris, CT) Reviewed for a 1990 Ford Mustang — May 31, 2015 8:34 AM
Highly recommend a must purchase.Looks Great, 1990 fox body mustang,noticeable difference....GO GET ONE...
Reviewed by Ronald H (BOWIE, MD) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Corvette — May 11, 2015 7:15 PM
Definite and noticble increase in acceleration. Smooth transition through the gears with no hesitation whatsoever. Worth the money.
- bbk air intake systems
- afe stage 2 cold air intake
- spectre intakes
- volant cai reviews
- jeep cold air intake
- ford cold air intake
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- 2010 dodge ram cold air intake
- cobalt cold air intake
- ford f350 fender flares
- headlamps for cars
- floor liners for trucks
- tonneau bed cover