- Rebates: $54.99 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- BBK Power-Plus Cold Air Intake Systems inject your motor with a shot of excitement
- Custom designed for your exact engine
- Dyno tested to produce an average of 7-21 extra horsepower (varies by vehicle)
- BBK builds your Power-Plus Cold Air Intake System from choice aluminum for the ideal blend of strength and lighter weight
- Comes with a conical-shaped cotton gauze filter that gobbles up oxygen as it strips away impurities
- Select vehicles can choose between polished, silver, and charcoal finishes
- Your BBK Power-Plus Cold Air Intake Systems comes with all mounting hardware and installation instructions
- 1-year warranty
BBK Power-Plus Cold Air Intake Systems are not for the faint of heart. You better be prepared for some white-knuckle driving after you bolt this bad boy onto your engine. BBK custom designs and dyno tests each Power-Plus Cold Air Intake to deliver maximum airflow into your vehicle's powerplant, giving it the fresh supply of clean, cold oxygen it needs to belch out asphalt-shredding horsepower.
Only premium materials are used in the construction of your BBK Power-Plus Cold Air Intake System. From the high-flow conical-shaped cotton gauze air filter down to the choice aluminum tubes, not a single corner is cut. Many systems are CNC mandrel-bent for resistance-free airflow, unleashing an average of 7-21 horsepower to the rear wheel (select your vehicle to see specific performance gains).
BBK doesn't want you to wait around for your performance gains. That's why they built your BBK Power-Plus Cold Air Intake Systems for fast and easy installation. Plus, they come with a 1-year warranty.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
BBK Power-Plus Cold Air Intake Systems Customer Reviews
151 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard N (COTTONWOOD, AZ) — May 16, 2016 8:13 PM
Fast install and looks great. After install newer cars will have to relearn its idle. Could smell bad for a few miles
Reviewed by Terry K (The Dalles, OR) — May 12, 2016 12:12 PM
Quick shipping. Really made a difference in the sound from the dual exhaust I just installed. Noticed a little bit of power increase also.
Reviewed by Miranda B (VICTORVILLE, CA) Reviewed for a 1998 Ford Mustang — May 01, 2016 9:38 AM
This did not come w/ great install instructions. The 3:05 video by BBK (YouTube) also was not too helpful. It noted getting the filter attached was the tricky part/most time consuming (it is), but they don't show you/tell you how they did it. They just skip right to it being on. I found a better video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpfoYdXci6g from autohowtv. Great product; would buy again. Just as good as more expensive brands.
Reviewed by Jamie B (West Townsend, MA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-250 — May 01, 2016 1:40 AM
It is a nice intake but, when I purchased this I entered the year, make, and model of my truck. I even verified that this will fit my truck with customer service. Received item and does not fit. Had to do some major mods. Called back to customer service and found out that BBK does not make one for an f250. To late to return had already modified to fit.so if you don't have a welder and you own a f250 5.4l consider the k&n system
Reviewed by James H (Berwick, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Mustang — Apr 28, 2016 12:12 PM
I installed this on my 2013 Mustang GT/CS. It not only adds horsepower but it makes for a visually appealing look under the hood. It took less than an hour to install it. I love it. I only wish the filter and rubber connectors came in red to match my car. But it still looks great in blue.
- bbk air intake systems
- brute force intake
- afe air intake
- volant intake reviews
- bmw cold air intake
- jeep cold air intake
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- 2011 dodge ram cold air intake
- best cold air intake for chevy silverado
- f150 cold air intake reviews
- ski racks for suvs
- car luggage racks
- aftermarket brakes