The current product is out of stock.
Click Intake Manifolds to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Designed for your specific year, make and model diesel rig
- Delivers the highest volume and coolest airflow possible to your engine
- Up to 40% more airflow over stock intake manifolds (depends on vehicle)
- Increases horsepower, torque, fuel economy and turbo spool-up while reducing EGTs
- Crafted of high-temperature composite materials—900 times less conductive than aluminum
- Insulates the cold air leaving your intercooler from under-hood engine heat
- Single-piece flange design eliminates leakage problems
- Choose between tapped models with pre-installed plugs for gauges and injection nozzles and untapped models with 3 undrilled ports ready for tapping
- Select the custom color that best highlights your rig’s under-the-hood style
- CFM+ Intake Manifolds are backed by a 1-year warranty
When it comes to oxygen, your diesel powerplant is a hopeless junky-give it an extreme dose with the high-performance CFM+ Intake Manifold. By delivering up to 40% more airflow over the old stocker, your rig gets the performance-enhancing cool, dense air it craves.
Your powerplant takes all this enriched oxygen and does one thing with it-generates more power! Whether your rig's setup for work, performance or just terrorizing the morning commute, CFM+ delivers unrestricted power, increased mileage and reduced EGTs.
Crafted from high-temperature composite materials, the CFM+ Intake Manifold insulates the power-producing cold air from performance-killing under-hood heat. In fact, the CFM+ is 900 times less conductive than the aluminum manifold the factory saddled your truck with.
CFM+ also helps customize your under-hood efforts with different colors, configurations and sizes. Choose an untapped model for no-frills power or go for a tapped intake ready for gauges, propane and methanol injection. Best yet, CFM+ backs your intake manifold with a 1-year warranty.
CFM+ Intake Manifold Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael W (Greensboro, GA) — Dec 21, 2014 7:48 PM
Awesome product. I would have never thought that installing this intake would make such a difference in my truck. It's worth it!
Reviewed by Robert D D (TOOELE, UT) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-350 — Jul 04, 2014 8:39 AM
I had a cfm+ on my other truck and was impressed with the increased throttle response turbo spool up. So I got one for my latest truck.
Reviewed by Warren C (Milton, DE) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-350 — Nov 30, 2013 3:23 PM
Very easy to install. Directions are clear and concise. Looks great under the hood EGT's 50 degrees cooler mpg .5 better plus the discount. It was a no-brainier
- cfm+ air intake systems
- afe manifold
- banks high ram intake
- bbk ssi intake manifold
- bmw cold air intake
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- roof rack for ford flex
- 2011 f150 cold air intake
- cold air intake chevy silverado
- custom rubber mats for cars
- tents for the back of pickup trucks
- truck bed rails caps