The current product is out of stock.
Click Intake Manifolds to view related products
- Ships Between 9/09 - 9/11
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Designed for your specific year, make and model diesel rig
- Delivers the highest volume and coolest airflow possible to your engine
- Up to 40% more airflow over stock intake manifolds (depends on vehicle)
- Increases horsepower, torque, fuel economy and turbo spool-up while reducing EGTs
- Crafted of high-temperature composite materials—900 times less conductive than aluminum
- Insulates the cold air leaving your intercooler from under-hood engine heat
- Single-piece flange design eliminates leakage problems
- Choose between tapped models with pre-installed plugs for gauges and injection nozzles and untapped models with 3 undrilled ports ready for tapping
- Select the custom color that best highlights your rig’s under-the-hood style
- CFM+ Intake Manifolds are backed by a 1-year warranty
When it comes to oxygen, your diesel powerplant is a hopeless junky-give it an extreme dose with the high-performance CFM+ Intake Manifold. By delivering up to 40% more airflow over the old stocker, your rig gets the performance-enhancing cool, dense air it craves.
Your powerplant takes all this enriched oxygen and does one thing with it-generates more power! Whether your rig's setup for work, performance or just terrorizing the morning commute, CFM+ delivers unrestricted power, increased mileage and reduced EGTs.
Crafted from high-temperature composite materials, the CFM+ Intake Manifold insulates the power-producing cold air from performance-killing under-hood heat. In fact, the CFM+ is 900 times less conductive than the aluminum manifold the factory saddled your truck with.
CFM+ also helps customize your under-hood efforts with different colors, configurations and sizes. Choose an untapped model for no-frills power or go for a tapped intake ready for gauges, propane and methanol injection. Best yet, CFM+ backs your intake manifold with a 1-year warranty.
CFM+ Intake Manifold Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael W (Greensboro, GA) — Dec 21, 2014 7:48 PM
Awesome product. I would have never thought that installing this intake would make such a difference in my truck. It's worth it!
Reviewed by Robert D D (TOOELE, UT) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-350 — Jul 04, 2014 8:39 AM
I had a cfm+ on my other truck and was impressed with the increased throttle response turbo spool up. So I got one for my latest truck.
Reviewed by Warren C (Milton, DE) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-350 — Nov 30, 2013 3:23 PM
Very easy to install. Directions are clear and concise. Looks great under the hood EGT's 50 degrees cooler mpg .5 better plus the discount. It was a no-brainier
- cfm+ air intake systems
- afe manifold
- banks high ram intake
- bbk ssi intake manifold
- bmw cold air intake
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- roof rack for ford flex
- 2011 f150 cold air intake
- cold air intake chevy silverado
- custom rubber mats for cars
- tents for the back of pickup trucks
- truck bed rails caps