Takeda Air Intake Systems
- Ships Between 5/07 - 5/11
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Takeda Intakes are dyno-proven bolt-on air intake systems just for sport compacts
- Custom-designed to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Force feeds oxygen-rich, power-producing fresh air right down your engine’s throat
- Unrestricted power flows through CNC mandrel-bent aluminum tubes
- Gleaming polished-aluminum is clear anodized to prevent oxidation
- Each kit includes an oil-free Takeda Pro Dry S Air Filter by aFe
- 3 different performance kits available depending on your vehicle:
- Takeda Attack: Takeda’s true Cold Air Intake kit. Places the air filter behind your front bumper to ingest the colder, denser air flow. Includes Takeda pre-filter.
- Takeda Retain: Takeda’s Short Ram kit. Easy to install bolt-on horsepower that requires no bumper removal. Some models include wrinkle black heat shield.
- Takeda Link: Takeda’s Conversion kit. Install as a Cold Air Intake, or remove the secondary tube and install as a Short Ram. Includes Takeda pre-filter.
- All Takeda kits include tubes, filters, clamps, hoses and detailed instructions
- Your Takeda Air Intake System is backed by a 2-year warranty
Introducing the dyno-proven, track-tested and street-racer approved Takeda Air Intake System. Crafted specifically for sport compact vehicles, Takeda force feeds oxygen-rich, power-producing air right into your engine's combustion chambers to produce performance gains you never thought possible.
By giving your engine all the fresh air it craves, Takeda Intakes not only deliver massive power gains, they let your engine literally roar—performance you can feel and hear. And once you pop the hood, the gleaming polished aluminum tube and Dry Flow S Filter let you see the performance, too.
The Takeda System comes in 3 kits: CAI, Short Ram and CAI/Short Ram Conversion (kit depends on vehicle). Each set up comes complete with tubes, filters, clamps, hoses and detailed instructions—everything you need to blast your competition. Plus, Takeda backs your Air Intake System with a free-breathing 2-year warranty.
- Parts and accessories which are not “CARB exempt” may violate emission control system anti-tampering laws, and may not be legal for highway use in your state. The CARB (California Air Resources Board) sets motor vehicle emissions standards for the state of California; however, several states also adhere to the CARB standard.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Takeda Air Intake Systems Customer Reviews
150 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Justin B (Novato, CA) — Jan 02, 2015 6:38 AM
Took just shy of 2 hours from start to finish. The hardest part was removing the stock intake. The takeda intake installed very fast and easy. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is taking off the bumper each time I want to access and clean the new filter
Reviewed by Santo S (PARLIN, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Civic — Dec 25, 2014 12:35 PM
I have had many intakes in the past. Most were on turbocharged engines. This sounds different. Not the typical Whoosh. But when the v tech kicks in it roars. It changed the sound of the car completely. I'm no longer looking for an exhaust. Great sound an additional power increase. I also like the idea that it hooks up to stock cold air intake an for the most part it's sealed. I also love the AFE pro dry filter. My third time buying. Just wash it out dry it an put it back. I recommend this.
Reviewed by max m (NORTHPORT, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Honda Accord — Dec 19, 2014 6:53 AM
I got this intake for my 2010 honda accord. It was super easy to install you can feel the power increase right away. And at high rpms is sounds great. I highly reccomend
Reviewed by joan h (LONG ISLAND CITY, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda Accord — Nov 24, 2014 8:15 PM
Highly recommend to get this. Sounds very aggressive when you reach 3000k rpm.