- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Takeda Intakes are dyno-proven bolt-on air intake systems just for sport compacts
- Custom-designed to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Force feeds oxygen-rich, power-producing fresh air right down your engine’s throat
- Unrestricted power flows through CNC mandrel-bent aluminum tubes
- Gleaming polished-aluminum is clear anodized to prevent oxidation
- Each kit includes an oil-free Takeda Pro Dry S Air Filter by aFe
- 3 different performance kits available depending on your vehicle:
- Takeda Attack: Takeda’s true Cold Air Intake kit. Places the air filter behind your front bumper to ingest the colder, denser air flow. Includes Takeda pre-filter.
- Takeda Retain: Takeda’s Short Ram kit. Easy to install bolt-on horsepower that requires no bumper removal. Some models include wrinkle black heat shield.
- Takeda Link: Takeda’s Conversion kit. Install as a Cold Air Intake, or remove the secondary tube and install as a Short Ram. Includes Takeda pre-filter.
- All Takeda kits include tubes, filters, clamps, hoses and detailed instructions
- Your Takeda Air Intake System is backed by a 2-year warranty
Introducing the dyno-proven, track-tested and street-racer approved Takeda Air Intake System. Crafted specifically for sport compact vehicles, Takeda force feeds oxygen-rich, power-producing air right into your engine's combustion chambers to produce performance gains you never thought possible.
By giving your engine all the fresh air it craves, Takeda Intakes not only deliver massive power gains, they let your engine literally roar—performance you can feel and hear. And once you pop the hood, the gleaming polished aluminum tube and Dry Flow S Filter let you see the performance, too.
The Takeda System comes in 3 kits: CAI, Short Ram and CAI/Short Ram Conversion (kit depends on vehicle). Each set up comes complete with tubes, filters, clamps, hoses and detailed instructions—everything you need to blast your competition. Plus, Takeda backs your Air Intake System with a free-breathing 2-year warranty.
Takeda Air Intake Systems Customer Reviews
169 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nick S (Olathe, KS) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda Accord — Nov 16, 2016 7:52 AM
Took about 30 mins to install and well worth it. Sounds amazing and a noticeable improvement on throttle response.
Reviewed by Christian A (LOS ANGELES, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Infiniti G35 — Sep 15, 2016 10:46 PM
I love it!! Gives it a nice roar once you hit 3,000 rpm, it was super easy to install took about 45 min. Just because I had to go to autozone and buy a tool to take off the sensor, overall very satisfied and recommend to others
Reviewed by Broc B (TOPEKA, KS) Reviewed for a 2010 Subaru Legacy — Jul 14, 2016 9:55 PM
I bought the takeda with the same hopes as any other person who wants a cold air intake. That signature whistle. However, on my 2010 Subaru Legacy, it changed the exhaust note and made the the intake "whoosh" very noticeable. I'm 100% certain that if I put UEL's on my car, it'll for sure sound like an STI. the intake added a little more power, I wish it was a little better looking, but it's definitely gorgeous. My next vehicle will for sure have the takeda intake.
Reviewed by Jenny V (TACOMA, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Subaru Legacy — Jun 02, 2016 9:32 PM
It was a good purchase, glad I decided on this brand. When I get on it she's got a nice rumble to it. The installation was a little difficult due to engine set up in my Subie took longer then 30 minutes. But overall it looks great & I like the sound it puts out