- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Takeda Intakes are dyno-proven bolt-on air intake systems just for sport compacts
- Custom-designed to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Force feeds oxygen-rich, power-producing fresh air right down your engine’s throat
- Unrestricted power flows through CNC mandrel-bent aluminum tubes
- Gleaming polished-aluminum is clear anodized to prevent oxidation
- Each kit includes an oil-free Takeda Pro Dry S Air Filter by aFe
- 3 different performance kits available depending on your vehicle:
- Takeda Attack: Takeda’s true Cold Air Intake kit. Places the air filter behind your front bumper to ingest the colder, denser air flow. Includes Takeda pre-filter.
- Takeda Retain: Takeda’s Short Ram kit. Easy to install bolt-on horsepower that requires no bumper removal. Some models include wrinkle black heat shield.
- Takeda Link: Takeda’s Conversion kit. Install as a Cold Air Intake, or remove the secondary tube and install as a Short Ram. Includes Takeda pre-filter.
- All Takeda kits include tubes, filters, clamps, hoses and detailed instructions
- Your Takeda Air Intake System is backed by a 2-year warranty
Introducing the dyno-proven, track-tested and street-racer approved Takeda Air Intake System. Crafted specifically for sport compact vehicles, Takeda force feeds oxygen-rich, power-producing air right into your engine's combustion chambers to produce performance gains you never thought possible.
By giving your engine all the fresh air it craves, Takeda Intakes not only deliver massive power gains, they let your engine literally roar—performance you can feel and hear. And once you pop the hood, the gleaming polished aluminum tube and Dry Flow S Filter let you see the performance, too.
The Takeda System comes in 3 kits: CAI, Short Ram and CAI/Short Ram Conversion (kit depends on vehicle). Each set up comes complete with tubes, filters, clamps, hoses and detailed instructions—everything you need to blast your competition. Plus, Takeda backs your Air Intake System with a free-breathing 2-year warranty.
- Parts and accessories which are not “CARB exempt” may violate emission control system anti-tampering laws, and may not be legal for highway use in your state. The CARB (California Air Resources Board) sets motor vehicle emissions standards for the state of California; however, several states also adhere to the CARB standard.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Takeda Air Intake Systems Customer Reviews
160 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by A (Hendersonville, TN) Reviewed for a 2013 Infiniti G37 — Jan 31, 2016 8:12 AM
It took longer to install than what it says on the website. The rubber pieces were slick so it was a pain to get the clamps to stay in place but once you do it's a good looking intake. You can immediately hear a difference in the sound of your engine then it takes about a hundred miles to break in. When it does you can tell a difference in throttle response and the get up and go when you hit the gas. Gas mileage is about the same but I am a led foot and do mainly city driving. I'd recommend this
Reviewed by Ismael C (RIVERVIEW, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda Accord — Nov 26, 2015 9:10 PM
The sound is so nice and deep, u can feel the extra power on my 2015 sport I just don't see much diference on my mpg lol but its ok!!!
Reviewed by Jonathan Z (BRIDGEWATER, NJ) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda Accord — Nov 03, 2015 9:55 PM
Installed this short ram ntake in less than 30 min. Installation was simple and clear. Throttle response is definitely more responsive and It's very low profile in terms or noise... But when it's above 3k+ rpm it roars! Received the aluminum intake with several minor dings and scratches, but was very satisfied with how it sounded. Totally Recommend!
Reviewed by Sean M (CLIFTON, VA) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda Accord — Oct 20, 2015 4:21 AM
I'm very pleased with my new takeda intake. I immediately noticed a change in how responsive my car was. And it sounds super aggressive.