ARB Safari Snorkel
- Save an Extra 5% Use Promo Code 13305
- Ships Between 12/29 - 1/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Significantly reduce the hazards of engine damage during water crossings with an ARB Safari Snorkel
- Custom crafted to fit your exact year, make and model
- High flow air ducting and body ensures air supply in excess of your engine requirements
- UV-stable, cross-linked polyethylene body provides the ultimate in strength
- Each component is designed for maximum dust and water sealing
- Unique evacuation system disperses unwanted rain and moisture
- Stainless steel and plated hardware prevents rusting
- Installation is an in-depth process that requires some drilling
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
When you explore the unknown, your air intake becomes incredibly vulnerable to dust and water ingestion. But, when you use the ARB Safari Snorkel, your engine's air intake in relocated from a relatively low and susceptible position under the hood to a much higher and safer location where a constant source of clean, cool and dry air is available.
The ARB Safari Snorkel is made from premium-quality polyethylene, so it's incredibly resilient and UV stable. Each component is designed for maximum dust and water sealing, and the ARB Safari Snorkel boasts a unique evacuation system that disperses rain and moisture. Plus, ARB manufactures the Safari Snorkel with stainless steel and plated hardware that prevents rusting.
The ARB snorkel is custom crafted for your specific year, make and model for a perfect fit. Installation is an in-depth process that does require drilling and may take up to several hours. And, the ARB Safari Snorkel comes backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Does not fit aftermarket fender flares
ARB Safari Snorkel Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gregory S (Murphy, NC) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 12, 2014 5:28 AM
A perfect fit, Everything you need except the hole saw and drill bits. Very straight forward instructions and easy to follow. Very well built and sturdy.
Reviewed by Brett E (Tampa, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 24, 2013 4:52 AM
I would NOT recommend the installation of this snorkel in a TJ Jeep unless the owner possesses above average mechanical skills and has skill operating a reciprocating saw. On my 2004 Wrangler Unlimited a lot of cutting had to be done for routing of the flex hose from the snorkel to the air box. One shop quoted me 4 hours for a skilled technician, the shop that installed the snorkel for me took the technician 3.5 hours to complete.
Reviewed by Jay G (SALEM, OR) — May 14, 2013 3:25 PM
I ordered the ARB Safari Snorkel for my 08 FJ from Auto Anything, and was very happy with their customer service. They took good care of me. I stressed for a long time about drilling holes in the FJ. Last weekend I finally went for it. Being a perfectionist, I was very careful to line everything up just right, so as not to have any troubles. In the end, and to make it fit, I had to make holes much larger than I wanted to. Besides that, I am very happy with it. Jay
- arb air intake systems
- banks scoop
- bbk throttle body reviews
- volant cold air intake scoop
- ford cold air intake systems
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- bmw cold air intake
- bra for toyota camry
- cold air intake kits for chevy trucks
- kia soul cold air intake
- van cargo carrier
- custom leather steering wheel covers
- floor mat for cars