- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Unbridle your pony car with the power-packed BBK Mass Air Meter
- Manufactured specifically for the Ford Mustang
- Delivers up to 15 extra ponies to the rear wheels
- Cast from 356 aluminum and CNC-machined for an exact fit
- Your choice of a menacing black-powder coat or a gleaming polished-aluminum finish
- Fitted with an electronically-calibrated BBK MAF sensor module
- Ensures accurate air/fuel ratio and the best possible performance potential
- Available in calibrations for standard factory air boxes or cold air kits with fender-mounted filters
- Your BBK Mass Air Meter is backed by a 1-year warranty
A bag of oats and a couple carrots might get some ponies excited, but your mighty Mustang needs something a little more “nutritious." With the BBK Mass Air Meter in the feed bag, your street pony gets all the power-producing air and fuel it needs to run wild. And, with up to 15 horsepower on tap, wild is just the beginning!
BBK casts the mass air meter from 356 aluminum for strength, and CNC machines it to exacting specifications. Next, each MAF sensor is finished with your choice of black powder or polished aluminum finishes and fitted with a cutting edge, electronically-calibrated mass air flow sensor module. It's this strict adherence to quality design that ensures a highly-accurate air/fuel ratio and the best possible performance potential.
Depending on your particular pony's set up, the BBK mass air flow meter comes in two different calibrations. One for standard OEM air boxes and one for cold air kits sporting fender-mounted filters. And best yet, BBK backs your Mass Air Meter with a 1-year warranty.
BBK Mass Air Meter Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Chris K (Port Reading, NJ) Reviewed for a 1986 Ford Mustang — May 18, 2013 9:51 PM
I had a used C&L 73mm and OEM meter calibrated for 24lb injectors. As soon as I made the change, the car started up stronger, idled smoother, just all around ran better. I love it.
Reviewed by timothy w (kempton, PA) Reviewed for a 1988 Ford Mustang — Mar 13, 2012 7:45 AM
Bought a mustang with all type of work done to it but it still had stock mass air meter on it.it has the bbk cold air intake.now that I put on the bbk mass air meter the car runs much better,faster throttle response and more power.
Reviewed by hobert s (muncie, IN) Reviewed for a 1994 Ford Mustang — Dec 14, 2011 2:30 AM
the bbk mass air sensor put the throttle back into the car,it puts you back in the seat when you step on the gas peddle,the car feels alot faster now,it works great with a cold air kit and a bigger throttle body,awsome product.
- bbk air intake systems
- airaid poweraid throttle body spacer reviews
- high performance mass air flow sensor
- takeda short ram intake
- toyota air intakes
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- jeep cold air intake
- 2004 f150 cold air intake
- f150 throttle body spacer
- floor mats for ford focus
- discount auto window deflectors
- lights grill guard
- rubber mat truck liners