- Ships Between 8/28 - 9/01
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Unlock your rig's hidden horsepower and torque with MBRP Intercooler Pipes
- Custom built for a direct replacement fit
- Speeds up turbo spooling, reduces EGTs and boosts your fuel economy
- Mandrel bent for unrestricted airflow and maximum efficiency
- Made from either aircraft-grade aluminum or T304 stainless for lasting durability
- Comes with high-tension clamps and silicon boots for most vehicles
- Backed by a 3-year warranty for aluminum and a Lifetime Warranty for stainless steel
When your payload's packed to the brim with pig iron and you're facing a 20-mile slog up a steep mountain pass, you need all the power your rig can muster. Unfortunately, the crush-bent factory intercooler piping is stepping on your motor's neck, choking the flow of energy-rich oxygen and slowing your roll. Clear away your turbo's bottleneck and prepare for breakneck performance with MBRP Intercooler Pipes.
Hot horsepower, rubber-burning torque and ice-cold EGTs—they all come standard with your MBRP Intercooler Pipe. Thanks to the custom mandrel-bent design, this piping eliminates nearly all airflow restrictions, so your turbo spools faster and your powerplant runs at peak efficiency.
Along with the free-flowing design, MBRP Intercooler Piping is constructed from premium materials: either aircraft-grade aluminum or T304 stainless steel. Plus, it comes complete with high-tension clamps and silicon boots (depending on your vehicle) for an install. And, it's backed by a 3-year warranty for aluminum and a Lifetime Warranty for stainless.
MBRP Intercooler Pipes Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James T (Cypress, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-350 — Aug 16, 2013 3:29 AM
Ordered this intercooler pipe in the afternoon and it was shipped on the same day. You have to modify the support for this to fit but that is why the OEM pipe is flat and doesn't flow.Took an hour but I took off the support to do a good job on the install. Flows great and really lowered my EGT's and made the turbos really wake up. Autoanything really came through wit great service and price!
- mbrp air intake systems
- s&b intakes
- air raid throttle body spacer
- jet maf sensor
- ford cold air intake
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- 2012 dodge charger rt cold air intake
- chevy s10 throttle body spacer
- jeep grand cherokee floor mats 2011
- suv cargo carriers
- truck mounted tool boxes
- vehicle air filters