We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Volant Cold Air Intakes Part #15857150 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by James B (Kirkland, WA) Reviewed for a 2005 Cadillac CTS — Apr 01, 2008 2:29 PM
this is for a 05 CTS-V...Instructions were so-so. A few tips: 1)make sure you put the box and intake pipe together then put in the car. 2)I suggest not putting the top right screw into the cover. It will stay on with the three others and the final cornere slides under the fender anyway. Otherwise the screw will be unaccessable once the box slides in under the fender. If you don't put the screw in you will be able to install the filter after you tighten down the box and will be able to clean the filter with out haveing to remove the box.
- Rebates: $50 Details
Ships Between 11/21 - 11/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:15857150
- 2006 nissan titan volant cold air intake snorkel
- accessaries for 2013 rav4
- short ram k and n intake
- volant cold air intake titan
- kia forte cool air intake
- best dodge diesel cold air intake
- cadillac maf
- acura tsx 2010 cold air intake
- best air intake for ford f150
- 2003 ford ranger edge ram air
- tonneau covers seattle
- high performance air filter price
- bike racks for truck