We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Volant Cold Air Intakes Part #19867 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Robert P (Wise, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Dec 22, 2016 8:37 PM
In the end everything turned out fine, however things would have gone MUCH smoother if Volant had either printed instructions or video instructions via YouTube. Their website was useless, as was their YouTube channel. In the end I figured it out and everything went well. The entire front grill comes out (just like during a headlight change). I was slightly disappointed in the performance / sound increase from the 6.7. After ready so many reviews perhaps my expectations were too high.
- Rebates: $40 Details
Ships Between 3/28 - 3/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:19867
- nissan volant cold air intake scoop how to
- toyota tacoma 2004 scoop
- volant 164596
- why doesn't k&n make a system for 2010 gt
- afe intake for jeep
- best ford cold air intake
- chevy intake 8955287
- best cold air intake for 2011 ram
- 2011 nissan maxima cold air intake
- volant cold air intake silverado ss
- pick up truck bed caps
- custom exhaust tips for cars
- mats for trucks