We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Volant Cold Air Intakes Part #17636 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by tracy w (Canton, GA) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 18, 2016 12:10 PM
Took 30 minutes to install this bad boy in my 2012 JKU. I added a VOLANT throttle body spacer at the same time I installed this cold air intake and the process was seamless. It sounds awesome and there is no doubt the engine is getting more air!! I also bought a SUPERCHIP programmer to tune my jeep at the same time of these other installs so I undoubtly have more power and torque I just can't say specifically which is most directly related. You can NEVER go wrong with a CA INTAKE however!!
Reviewed by johnathan s (Oro Valley, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — Nov 24, 2015 3:51 AM
I have installed various other intakes on other vehicles. The volant was simple and easy to install. Sounds good and I've noticed about an additional1 mpg difference.
- Rebates: $35 Details
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:17636
- volant cold air intake with scoop for sale
- volant intake scoop review
- volant air intake 2011 f250
- injen sp for eclipse
- jeep throttle body
- air intake for 89 toyota
- bmw cold air intake reviews
- 2004 cadillac escalade flow sensor for sale
- f 150 cold air intake
- nissan armada cold air intake best price
- roof top carriers for suvs
- rubber floor mats for suv
- cheap air filters for cars