We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Volant Cold Air Intakes Part #3506063 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Virginia A (NEWTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Sierra — Mar 13, 2013 9:50 PM
The intake is great definite sound and power increase not much help in mpg though. Everything's easy to install except the scoop s brackets didn't line up with the bolts on my 2500 so I fabbed up a bracket which took a little time. But other than that everything's great very nice set up and it's a very high quality product.
Reviewed by Michael C (Hudson, MA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Jun 29, 2012 4:53 AM
No installation directions all though pretty basic. I bought complete system intake went in great looks good but, the intake scoop doesnt fit right or that easy to install kinda of flimsy. I hear more of growl and a little more ponies on the highway. Will leave in now looks good but, for money would have left orginal OEM intake in not much improvement. I also have gibson exhaust installed in truck.
- Rebates: $35 Details
Ships Between 1/20 - 1/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:3506063
- volant cold air intake for sale
- volant cold air intake tundra
- volant ram air hoop scoop
- 2011 dodge ram cold air kit lethbridge
- auto parts jeep throttle body
- what is the best cold air intake for a dodge diesel
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- flow mass sensor for nissan altima 2008
- honda civic cold air intake
- 2011 charger rt cold air intake
- carbon fiber dash trim kits
- pick up covers
- window air deflector