We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Volant Cold Air Intakes Part #16457 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thomas B (DANVILLE, IN) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Nov 22, 2013 1:30 AM
I purchased and installed both the cold air box and the scoop together at the same time. I'm moderately hand and it took about 3 hours to install. Instructions could be more clear. The pictures were very small and hard to read. After installation I did not notice a big (if any) sound difference which is what I was looking for. Mileage seems to be better but since it just turned cold after I installed it, I can't properly judge the improvement yet. Need to wait for warm weather..
Ships Between 7/27 - 7/31
- What Do You Drive?
- 2006 nissan titan volant cold air intake snorkel
- accessaries for 2013 rav4
- k&n 69 series typhoon intake certified in pennsylvania
- volant colorado v8
- cadillac maf
- dodge air intake systems
- top rated jeep cold air intake
- toyota celica throttle body spacer
- 01 chevy s10 air cold intake
- 1989 nissan 240sx air intake
- bull bar lights
- truck bed camping tent
- truck floor mats custom