We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #200-129 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by dallas h (KEY LARGO, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Aug 01, 2014 6:53 AM
I have had this intake for two months now and im very satisfied. With ease of installation it took only thirty minutes from unassembled in the box to bolted on the truck.performance gains are noticable, better fuel mileage, more horsepower and quicker acceleration.
Ships By 5/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaFlow (Oiled Filter) (Red)
- Part #:200-129
- Wash with Airaid filter cleaner
- Rated at 820 cfm
- airaid intake systems
- airaid jr
- airaid throttle body spacer review
- afe intake
- jeep throttle body
- bmw performance cold air intake
- dodge diesel cold air intake
- honda accord cold air intake
- cold air intake for toyota tacoma
- dodge charger cold air intake
- auto radar detector
- suv trunk mats
- truck tonneau cover ratings