We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #300-138 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James R (Warminster, PA) Reviewed for a 2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser — Jul 24, 2008 6:57 PM
I installed this item the day before a 900 mile trip. My 2004 PT Cruiser GT Turbo averaged 24 MPG at 65-70 MPH. (With 600 pounds of luggage/ family in the back). Big immediate improvement! Acceleration seems faster, although I haven't timed it. Great value for the money!
Ships By 6/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaFlow (Oiled Filter) (Red)
- Part #:300-138
- Wash with Airaid filter cleaner
- Rated at 820 cfm
- airaid intake system
- airaid jr review
- airaid poweraid throttle body spacer
- spectre air intake reviews
- afe intake for jeep
- nissan cold air intake systems
- 1999 jeep wrangler throttle body
- 350z cold air intake
- cold air intake for chevy silverado
- ford focus cold air intake
- suv roof top carrier
- disc brake parts
- automotive rain guards