We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #400-118 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James R (Camillus, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Colorado — Jan 25, 2008 5:20 PM
A simple 20 min. instalation made a vary noticable improvement. I could feel the power increase from a stop sign, to passing on the highway. There is no need to stomp on the gas to feel it either, just drive normal and enjoy.
Reviewed by David W (Bend, OR) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Expedition — Sep 23, 2006 2:00 AM
I think this system is great. The performance increase is noticable. I also like the rumble sound. Installation went well except I got a bad tube, but they replaced it immediately. It mounts solid, has good fittings and bracketry.
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 4/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaFlow (Oiled Filter) (Red)
- Part #:400-118
- Wash with Airaid filter cleaner
- Rated at 820 cfm
- airaid air filters reviews
- airaid 201-796
- do throttle body spacers improve mpg
- takeda cold air intake
- safari snorkel toyota
- cold air intake systems bmw
- air intake systems for jeeps
- 2012 tacoma cold air intake
- cold air intake for ford ranger
- best cold air intake for chevy silverado
- cargo mats for suvs
- automobile trailer hitches
- where to buy car mats