We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #510-134 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lary H (Madison, WI) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 23, 2008 7:30 AM
I installed the Airaid Intake & Throttle Body Spacer, wasn't hard to install they just didn't think someone would buy both at the same time,,, some mods due to the extra 2". since the install lost 1-2 MPGs and don't really see the add HPs... I wish I had my $404.00 back to spend on Gas.
Ships By 1/17
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaFlow (Oiled Filter) (Red)
- Part #:510-134
- Wash with Airaid filter cleaner
- Rated at 820 cfm
- air raid intakes
- airaid 200-617 poweraid throttle body spacer
- airaid jr kit
- volant air intake reviews
- cold air intakes dodge diesel
- best ford cold air intake
- cadillac maf
- volant cold air intake silverado
- cold air intake for f150
- cold air intake for jeep wrangler
- cargo carrier for suv rooftop
- cargo mats suv
- cheap floor mats for trucks