We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #300-157 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Glenn B (Leesburg, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Durango — Apr 18, 2006 10:31 AM
So far very good. Noticeable power increase. Pulls my boat up a steep ramp easily. 1mpg milage increase in spite of testing for power and hauling boat 20 miles. I expect that to increase as I quit putting my foot in it to hear the lovely sound
Reviewed by CHRISTOPHER L (Suffolk, VA) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Durango — Sep 08, 2005 7:00 PM
I purchased a system for a 2005 Durango. The system works well for highway driving, 23-24MPG. City is not as improved at only 13-14MPG. Definitely adds power, but engine noise is slightly increased, but it sounds great too!
Reviewed by Frank Y (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 1970 Ford Torino — Aug 29, 2005 5:54 PM
I really like the Airaid System. It was a snap to install. Ihaven't been on a trip to see if my milage improved or not. I seem to have a little more umpf than before. There is something vibrating and I haven't taken the time to look for it.
Ships By 1/16
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaFlow (Oiled Filter) (Red)
- Part #:300-157
- Wash with Airaid filter cleaner
- Rated at 820 cfm
- airaid air intakes
- airaid spacer review
- best cold air intake reviews
- airaid 351-199 cold air intake
- dodge diesel cold air intake
- jeep cold air intake kits
- auto parts jeep throttle body
- 2010 nissan altima cold air intake
- 2011 camaro cold air intake
- cold air intake silverado
- custom fit floor mats for trucks
- car luggage
- acd auto chips reviews