We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #300-117 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael S (Lebanon, KY) Reviewed for a 2012 Chrysler 200 — Feb 25, 2006 11:41 AM
Very easy install for my dakota, it has a great sound to it when you get on it, it definetly gives the motor a little more pep, well worth the $$$$$.
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 4/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaFlow (Oiled Filter) (Red)
- Part #:300-117
- Wash with Airaid filter cleaner
- Rated at 820 cfm
- air raid cold air intake system
- airaid 200-796
- brute force air intake
- how easy is a throttle body spacer to install?
- cadillac maf
- best ford cold air intake
- bmw air intakes
- cold air intake for 2011 silverado
- ford f150 intake
- 2010 tundra cold air intake
- aftermarket auto mirrors
- soft tonneau
- vehicle chrome accessories