We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #310-137 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steve W (Franklin, WV) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 07, 2010 8:38 AM
I installed the intake along with a screaming demon coil, live wires,and fresh spark plugs. The combination really made a difference. I would normally have added the upgrades separate, but my Jeep required intake removal for the tune up parts. I can only evaluate the combination. The Jeep is more peppy, and I don't have to down shift on hills as much. It also idles smoother, but that is probably due to the tune up. This should also give me better gas mileage.
Ships By 1/18
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaFlow (Oiled Filter) (Red)
- Part #:310-137
- Wash with Airaid filter cleaner
- Rated at 820 cfm
- airaid filter reviews
- 401-257 airr
- k&n throttle body spacer
- s and b intake
- what is the best cold air intake for a dodge diesel
- 1999 jeep wrangler throttle body
- best ford cold air intake
- cold air intake 4runner
- cold air intake kits for dodge
- best cold air intake for jeep grand cherokee
- dashboard kits
- roof carrier