We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #310-137 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steve W (Franklin, WV) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 07, 2010 8:38 AM
I installed the intake along with a screaming demon coil, live wires,and fresh spark plugs. The combination really made a difference. I would normally have added the upgrades separate, but my Jeep required intake removal for the tune up parts. I can only evaluate the combination. The Jeep is more peppy, and I don't have to down shift on hills as much. It also idles smoother, but that is probably due to the tune up. This should also give me better gas mileage.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships By 5/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaFlow (Oiled Filter) (Red)
- Part #:310-137
- Wash with Airaid filter cleaner
- Rated at 820 cfm
- airaid filter reviews
- 401-257 airr
- k&n throttle body spacer
- s and b intake
- what is the best cold air intake for a dodge diesel
- 1999 jeep wrangler throttle body
- best ford cold air intake
- cold air intake 4runner
- cold air intake kits for dodge
- best cold air intake for jeep grand cherokee
- dashboard kits
- roof carrier