We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #200-167 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by NORMAN M (Kent, WA) — Sep 07, 2006 7:00 PM
purchaced complete airaid system for my 05 duramax silverado. quality ok, but fit is not good. had to trim air tube and air box, so much for simple install. no real differance in performance or mileage. but sounds way cool! you can really hear the turbo kick in, even at the tailpipe. think before you spend this much money for enhaned turbo sound.
Reviewed by Arthur R (Saint Louis, MO) Reviewed for a 2005 — Mar 16, 2006 4:10 AM
Very quiet. Getting an additional 1 mpg since installation. Great price. I have gained 7 mpg total since installing the airaid, 4" magnaflow exhaust & Bully Dog Powerpup. 2005 Chevy 3500 dual wheels with duramax & automatic tranny.
Ships By 3/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaFlow (Oiled Filter) (Red)
- Part #:200-167
- Wash with Airaid filter cleaner
- Rated at 820 cfm
- air raid cold air intake systems
- aem short ram intake review
- installing airaid cold air intake on a 94 chevy
- power aid throttle body spacer
- window cover pontaic vibe 2005
- jeep cold air intake
- best dodge diesel cold air intake
- 2011 silverado intake
- 2012 jeep wrangler intake
- dodge cold air intake reviews
- car hitches
- roof racks for trucks
- tool box for trucks