We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #310-170 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by William S (Scottsdale, AZ) Reviewed for a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Nov 05, 2007 8:34 PM
Maybe I am crazy, maybe it's my imagination. But I think I am getting a quicker throttle response and 1-2 mpg more on gas. And every little bit helps on my thirst GC SRT-8! And oh yeah - everyone (but my lovely wife) thinks that the sound is awesome, and THAT's not my imagination!
Ships By 2/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaFlow (Oiled Filter) (Red)
- Part #:310-170
- Wash with Airaid filter cleaner
- Rated at 820 cfm
- airaid cai
- nissan titan airaid
- spectre air intake review
- throttle body spacer that whistles
- safari snorkel toyota
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- cold air intake systems bmw
- cold air intake for cobalt
- 2004 nissan titan cold air intake
- 2011 hyundai elantra cold air intake
- auto radar detector
- cargo cover for suv
- custom truck seat covers