We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #300-191 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ronald M (Monmouth, OR) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Nov 19, 2007 9:16 PM
The airaid system was very easy to install, everthing fit and did not require any major or minor mods. I could tell immediately that performance was better and the computer said it was getting around 3 mpg better. It is a bit noisy but not excessively.
Reviewed by Robert R (Williams, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Feb 21, 2006 10:29 AM
I GOT MY INTAKE IN THE MAIL QUICK. TOOK ME ABOUT A HALF HOUR TO INSTALL. KIT CAME WITH ILLISTRATED INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS, THAT WERE EASY TO UNDERSTAND. ENGINE IS RUNNING GREAT!!
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 4/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaFlow (Oiled Filter) (Red)
- Part #:300-191
- Includes intake tube
- Installs in 30 minutes
- Wash with Airaid filter cleaner
- air raid cold air intake system
- airaid 201-719
- how easy is a throttle body spacer to install?
- kn fipk
- ford cold air intake systems
- jeep cold air intake kits
- audi cold air intake
- best cold air intake infiniti g35
- 89 240sx cold air intake
- cold air intake 2010 ford f150
- brake kits for trucks
- personalized truck floor mats
- pick up truck bed caps