We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #310-200 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Mahender S (Albuquerque, NM) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Commander — Apr 23, 2009 8:49 AM
This is my first Airaid unit. It is Installed on a 2008 Jeep Commander with a Hemi. I bought this product with hope to increase gas mileage. There is no noticable gains in gas mileage but there is a noticable gain in power.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 4/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaFlow (Oiled Filter) (Red)
- Part #:310-200
- Wash with Airaid filter cleaner
- Rated at 820 cfm
- airraid intake silverado
- best exhaust system to use with a kand n aircharger system
- hummer h3 poweraid throttle body spacer
- airaid 351-210 tubing?
- infinity assecories
- audi cold air intake
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- cold air intake for 2000 tundra
- do tacoma cold air intakes do anything
- scion tc injen cold air intake
- truck floor mat reviews
- high performance air filter
- car wind deflector