We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #310-205 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Langley W (Eureka Springs, AR) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee — May 22, 2015 9:38 PM
First. It's not loud like everyone says. It's quiet as heck. Mix with a TB spacer, sounds amazing. Added like 3 mpg. TB spacer decreased it. So it equaled out to how it was. Adds low end power.
Reviewed by nathan g (Cornelius, OR) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Apr 13, 2009 8:53 PM
I installed this to add a little boost to help with bigger tires. It does that and more. I definitely recommend this intake. It was super easy to install, sounds awesome, and provides a few extra hp which the 3.7L desperately. And it looks great under the hood! I'm very satisfied!
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships By 5/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaFlow (Oiled Filter) (Red)
- Part #:310-205
- Wash with Airaid filter cleaner
- Rated at 820 cfm
- k&n vs airaid recharge kit
- using just a throttle body spacer
- what is the difference between airaid and mxp
- bmw cool air intake
- cadillac maf sensor
- injen air filter replacement 2006 dodge cummins
- 2000 honda accord short ram intake
- 2000 toyota celica cold air intake
- chevy avalanche air intake system
- custom floor mats for car
- car rain guard
- cargo net for pickup truck