We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #400-140-2 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Arnold S (Stanley, VA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Jan 11, 2011 4:07 AM
intake installed easily, took about 45 minutes on my 08 f-150.Added some power and was getting about 18 mpg before now averaging 19 mpg.
Reviewed by Frank H (Honolulu, HI) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — May 19, 2009 8:31 PM
The Airaid/Roush Air Intake Kit for my '04 F150 FX4 is great. The installation was no problem with the right tools. I like the sound of the engine at higher RPM sounds like it breathes much better. Not much sound difference at low RPMs. MPG for the last two tank fills has been just under 20MPG; I was getting 16-17mpg before. I Highly recommend this kit.
Reviewed by david w (Brushton, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Apr 25, 2009 5:09 PM
I liked the sound and can definetly feel the gain in horsepower! Still looking at the mpg gained on highway. my overall grade is between good to great range.
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 4/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaFlow (Oiled Filter) (Red)
- Part #:400-140-2
- Wash with Airaid filter cleaner
- Rated at 820 cfm
- airraid intake
- afe cai
- airaid mit
- poweraid throttle body spacer silverado
- truck mass airflow sensor
- what is the best cold air intake for a dodge diesel
- jeep cold air intake
- nissan armada cold air intake
- auto high proformance paper air filter
- injen short ram intake for 2003 honda civic
- truck trailer hitches
- custom grills
- floor mats automotive custom