We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #300-209 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by ,Robert , (Danese, WV) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Aug 18, 2009 5:40 PM
The Airaid Intake looks great and was easy to install, and the install was very quick. NO Increase in fuel mileage, NO noticable increase in Power... Not saying that it doesnt work, but the truck already has 600+ lb ft of torque... lol your not gonna notice another 15-20 horsepower easily.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 4/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaFlow (Oiled Filter) (Red)
- Part #:300-209
- Includes intake tube
- Adds up to 15 hp and 16 ft/lbs. of torque
- Easy to install with basic hand tools
- Wash with Airaid filter cleaner
- air raid fuel intake
- airaid for 2011 dodge ram
- airaid throttle body spacers
- k n 69-1014ts in stock
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- infinity assecories
- jeep cold air intake kits
- cai air intake jeep wrangler
- cold air intake for mitsubishi eclipse
- 94 civic cold air intake
- floormats for cars
- truck bed tents for pickup
- truck seats covers