We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #200-235 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by William D (California, MD) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Nov 25, 2009 4:08 AM
I previously owned a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic with the 5.3l and had installed the Airaid Intake System and was impressed with the response of my truck engine after installing it. I recently upgraded to a 2009 Silverado 2500HD 6.0l and installed the Airaid Throttle Body Spacer, Cold Air Intake and a Mass Air Flow Sensor at the same time. Engine response has improved drastically and before I was getting about 12 - 13 mpg in the city and now after installation I am getting about 14 - 15 mpg in the city. Great investment and I highly recommend installing the Airaid Throttle Body Spacer, Cold Air Intake and a Mass Air Flow Sensor at the same time. Total time of installation would have been approximately 30 minutes, except my neighbor had to come over and ask about a million questions.
Reviewed by joseph p (Canton, MA) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — May 27, 2009 3:23 PM
This is a great product. i installed it in under 30 min! it sounds great and gained probally at least 15 hp for my 2009 chevy silverado 2500hd with the 6.0 V8!!!!
Ships By 6/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaFlow (Oiled Filter) (Red)
- Part #:200-235
- Gains up to 20HP and 17ft/lbs. of torque
- For vehicles with mechanical cooling fans
- Wash with Airaid filter cleaner
- Rated at 820 cfm
- For Use In Vehicles With Mechanical Cooling Fan
- afe vs air raid intakes
- air aid intake systems
- throttle body spacer that whistles
- safari snorkel toyota
- bmw performance cold air intake
- ford air intake systems
- 2005 mini cooper s cold air intake
- 2006 dodge ram ram air intake
- 2013 jeep wrangler unlimited cold air intake
- pickup truck covers
- floor mats car
- truck windshield covers