We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #200-244 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ronald E (Evansville, IN) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Mar 11, 2011 5:02 PM
Bought the Airaid intake to install on my new truck to get a little more power out of the 4.3L and save on gas. Looks great and was easy to install, but have not calculated the savings on gas. With the way prices are any little bit will help. Next upgrade with be a better than stock muffler.
Reviewed by Zackary K (Wichita, KS) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Blazer — Jan 05, 2010 7:27 AM
I got this for my dad's 09 Chevy Silverado 4.3l V6 and it adds a lot of get up and go. You can hear it sucking in the air when it kicks in and feel the boost as it powers the truck forward. I going to get one for my 00 Chevy Blazer 4.3l V6. With the way he drives he'll get probably 2-3mpg, but haven't had enough time to know for sure. I'd recommend it to anyone for their truck! Easy to install. Took about 45min, but I was taking pics along the way and double checking my work as I went. Shipped fast and it was the best gift ever.
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 4/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaFlow (Oiled Filter) (Red)
- Part #:200-244
- Does not include intake tube
- Easy to install with basic hand tools
- Wash with Airaid filter cleaner
- airaid cold air intake review
- airaidn intake reviews
- part # tr-4201p
- requirements for installing throttle body spacers
- window cover pontaic vibe 2005
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- jeep cold air intake
- 2013 ram 1500 cold air intake reviews
- best maf sensor 2003 tahoe k&n intake
- aem intake tacoma
- automotive bra
- fitted seat covers for trucks
- rubber automotive floor mats