We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #400-258 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Karen W (Westminster, SC) Reviewed for a 1998 Ford F-150 — Nov 28, 2011 8:48 PM
My airaid intake arrived on time and in good packaging. Installation wasn't that bad some better illustrations would have been nice. No noticeable performance increases might be a little better on gas but nothing dramatic. If you got money to just throw around this is a great looking product and I'm really happy about the overall quality and appearance of the intake once installed. But if it's performance your looking for a CAI is not your best option.
Reviewed by Grant G (andover, MN) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-150 — Nov 09, 2010 6:01 AM
Wow! This thing actually increased my horsepower and gave me one mile per gallon better gas mileage. I was reluctant to believe it would do much of anything, but after putting it on it was well worth it.
Ships By 2/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaFlow (Oiled Filter) (Red)
- Part #:400-258
- Gains up to 14HP and 21ft. lbs. torque
- Wash with Airaid filter cleaner
- Rated at 820 cfm
- airaid cold air intake reviews
- afe 51-81932 review
- silverado airaid mit
- ford ranger airaid throttle body spacer
- subaru air intake kit
- truck mass airflow sensor
- afe intake for jeep
- cold air intake for 1994 celica
- k and n cold air intake for 2011 tacoma
- what's best cold air intake for 1995 t 4runner
- pickup tonneau cover
- custom steering wheel cover
- truck mats