We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #200-207 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jason F (RUSSELLVILLE, AR) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Tahoe — Nov 03, 2013 6:22 AM
Upon opening the airaid with much anticipation I was met with much disappointment to find that the system is designed to use half of your restrictive factory intake. Definitely a thumbs down on that poor engineering. On a + note the components that are included seem to be made of high qaulity and adjoin in contruction easy. A light but notable difference in off the line torque + acceleration can be felt upon install. Which leaves me ?? how much more could be if had if all was replaced.
Ships By 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaFlow (Oiled Filter) (Red)
- Part #:200-207
- Gains up to 16HP and 19ft.lbs of torque
- Wash with Airaid filter cleaner
- Rated at 820 cfm
- airaid cold air
- cold air intake 54-81172
- 07 chevy throttle body spacer
- airaid 400-278 cold air intake system
- cold air intakes dodge diesel
- ford cold air intake
- jeep cold air intake
- jeep k&n cold air intake system worth it?
- cold air intake 86 4runner
- cold air intake for 2011 is250
- rubber car mats
- truckbed covers
- wind guards for cars