We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #450-245 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Daniel S (NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Mustang — Jun 25, 2013 11:44 PM
Bought a BBK intake system which triggered my check engine light on my 2010 mustang due to a poorly constructed MAF sensor port. Switched it out for an Airaid intake and the results were phenomenal. No CEI just pure power. Great throttle response. Saved me about 1 mpg not much. Overall great product which I totally recommend.
Reviewed by John T (Charleroi, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Mustang — Jul 20, 2010 10:33 PM
Between this air intake and the throttle body spacer I purchased, I am receiving a little bit more hp and 32mpg highway. GREAT BUY and cheap!
Ships By 2/21
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaFlow (Oiled Filter) (Red)
- Part #:450-245
- Includes intake tube
- Easy to install with basic hand tools
- Wash with Airaid filter cleaner
- airaid air intake
- 06 vette cfm air intake
- fuel efficiency with k&n aircharger kits
- throttle body spacer for 2005 nissan frontier
- cold air intake systems bmw
- safari snorkel toyota
- injen air filter replacement 2006 dodge cummins
- intake 2002 dodge durango rt
- 2012 cummins cold air intake
- banks cold air intake diesel f250 2001
- car mats
- car rims
- step and running boards for trucks