We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #200-250 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kelsey C (DeRidder, LA) Reviewed for a 2005 GMC Sierra — Jul 02, 2014 8:48 AM
This is a quality intake that is relatively easy to install. It bolts into the pre-existing intake holes. Very good sound and increase in horsepower.
Reviewed by James H (Goose Creek, SC) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Feb 28, 2012 12:21 AM
Had this and the airaid tbs installed in about an hour, installation was super easy. Gas mileage seems to be a little better but it could just be the plesebo effect, time will tell. Throttle response has increased noticeably. I don't hear the intake or tbs over my true duals until I punch it and then I hear the cool whistle lol. I reccomend this product and the airaid throttle body spacer 100%
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships By 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaFlow (Oiled Filter) (Red)
- Part #:200-250
- Wash with Airaid filter cleaner
- Rated at 820 cfm
- For Use In Vehicles With Electric Cooling Fan
- airaid filter reviews
- 08 silverado cold ai intake with throttle body spacer
- spectre cold air intake covers
- throttle body space for 2006 gto
- what is the best cold air intake for a dodge diesel
- cadillac maf
- kia forte cool air intake
- k and n air filter for 2004 bmw 330ci
- 2005 chevy aveo cold-air intake
- best cold air kit for a 2012 ram 1500
- bull guards
- car rubber floor mats
- custom seat covers for trucks