We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #450-264 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lee S (MARICOPA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Oct 27, 2015 8:55 PM
This CAI did the trick. The throttle response has improved by a measurable amount making it easier in gear changing for my girlfriend (manual trany). The revs seem to climb quicker too.
Reviewed by amy m (sunrise, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Mustang — Sep 04, 2012 10:13 PM
Sounds great and looks great. Super easy to install, took no longer then a hour to install, fit and finish looks like a factory part. Very happy with it
Reviewed by Don A (LONDON, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Hyundai Veloster — Sep 02, 2012 3:19 PM
I put cold air kits on everything I drive, this is my first airaid kit and by far the nicest and most well built kit I've owned.
Reviewed by Robert C (Valencia, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Scion xB — Jan 31, 2011 11:53 AM
I purchased this cold air system to replace the factory cold air system on my 2011 Mustang GT Convertible. I cannot comment on the installation as I had the dealer install it with other custom work, but the product is great. It makes a really cool spinning-type sound under hard acceleration and looks awesome under the hood. You can tell it's made very well too.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships By 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaFlow (Oiled Filter) (Red)
- Part #:450-264
- Easy to install with basic hand tools
- Wash with Airaid filter cleaner
- air raid intake systems
- airaid reviews
- power aid throttle body spacer
- volant 2011 tundra intake
- toyota mass air flow upgrade
- bmw cold air intake
- cold air intakes ford trucks
- nissan frontier air intake
- cold air intake for gmc sierra 1500
- air intake 2010 camaro
- vehicle roof storage
- auto anything trailer hitch
- bed rail covers for trucks