We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #200-247 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Alejandro G (Mercury, NV) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Tahoe — Jan 30, 2013 4:54 PM
Service engine kept coming on after install read the code and came up as mass air flow sensor error. Just got a hypertech max energy programmer hopefully that will erase the code. Easy to install and i can definately tell the difference i give it a solid 4 1/2 stars.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships By 6/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaFlow (Oiled Filter) (Red)
- Part #:200-247
- Wash with Airaid filter cleaner
- Rated at 820 cfm
- For Use In Vehicles With Mechanical Cooling Fan
- airraid intakes
- airaid mit
- airaid throttle body spacers reviews
- volant fast fit vs donaldson
- jeep cold air intake
- truck mass airflow sensor
- best car intake for bmw
- cold air intake camaro ss
- cold air intake jeep wrangler
- avalanche cold air intake
- high performance air filter price
- truck windshield snow cover
- rugged cover tonneau cover reviews