We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #400-231 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ernest D (THIBODAUX, LA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Nov 26, 2012 11:28 AM
After reading the reviews I decided to purchase it.I purchased the throddle body spacer and air raid system. I did not help with fuel mileage one bit. So I would not recommend it to anyone that is looking to save on fuel. As far as power I do not feel that much of a difference there either.
Reviewed by Danielle W (Waynesboro, GA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — May 28, 2012 9:02 PM
I bought this for my 2010 Ford f150 and it has gone from 17.0 MPG to 19.6 MPG. All I did was install the intake along with an airaid throttle body spacer. Its gonna pay for itself!
Ships By 1/19
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaFlow (Oiled Filter) (Red)
- Part #:400-231
- Easy to install with basic hand tools
- Wash with Airaid filter cleaner
- air raid air filter
- airaid jr
- 69 series typhoon kits
- do throttle body spacers improve mpg
- kia forte cool air intake
- top rated jeep cold air intake
- what is the best cold air intake for a dodge diesel
- throttle body spacer for ford f150
- dodge magnum intake reviews
- chevrolet cold air intake
- bumper lights for trucks
- high performance air filter
- window wind deflector