We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #401-257 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Scott S (Boone, IA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Jan 01, 2014 3:30 PM
This was an easy install about 30 minutes. My onboard DPIC recorded an increase in Dynamic Horsepower of 10 HP. Gives a nice performance sound with no bogging.
Reviewed by bennett m (collierville, TN) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Feb 16, 2011 6:27 AM
the recently designed system for the ford raptor f 150 is very simple to install. it takes about 20 minutes tops to put it in. the difference in the way the vehicle runs is immediately noticeable. the truck seems like it can breathe now. this is about the fourth airaid system i have purchased and there is no better air induction product.
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 4/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaMax (Dry Filter) (Red)
- Part #:401-257
- Adds up to 11 hp and 15 ft. lbs. torque
- Wash with standard detergents
- Rated at 1400 cfm
- air raid cai
- airaid 200-996
- short ram intakes
- throttle body spacer that whistles
- cadillac maf sensor
- cold air intake systems bmw
- injen air filter replacement 2006 dodge cummins
- lancer intake
- performance air intake mazda miata
- cold air intake for 2011 dodge nitro
- auto truck bed covers
- floor mats custom fit
- wide rear view mirrors