We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #201-180 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Nicolas G (GREENVILLE, SC) Reviewed for a 2006 Hummer H3 — Sep 10, 2014 6:49 AM
For my 2006 Hummer H3, this was the easiest thing to put it. You leave the bottom half of your stock intake air box in place and literally drop this into it and use the factory snaps to hold the new heat shield assembly in. I've driven about 250 miles since I put this in and my gas mileage has improved about 2-3 mpg. Which for me, is a lot. I've gone from averaging about 11 mpg to between 13-15 mpg. You can definitely tell a difference when you really step on the throttle.
Ships By 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaMax (Dry Filter) (Red)
- Part #:201-180
- Wash with standard detergents
- Rated at 1400 cfm
- air raid cold air intakes
- airaid jr kits
- 2013 toyota tundra preformance parts
- poweraid throttle body spacer whistle
- chevy intake 8955287
- bmw cool air intake
- cadillac maf
- 2011 gmc sierra 1500 cold air intake
- reviews of toyota camry cold air intake
- volant intake silverado
- trailer hitches for trucks
- luggage carrier for suv
- cargo nets