We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #511-179 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by patrick l (Parkland, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 19, 2011 1:02 AM
Sounds and looks awesome, would have bought them earlier if I knew how easy it was to install. My only complaint is quality of hardware(could have nicer bolts,washers),but its still a great system,not saving gas yet, been hitting the gas a lot harder and more often to listen to the whistle and the added power, but when i do drive normal it drives at a lower rpm which is saving gas, the whistle is faint but i love the sound. Will buy for all my cars in the future, have been recommending to all my friends, great product and warranty !!!
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships By 6/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaMax (Dry Filter) (Red)
- Part #:511-179
- Wash with standard detergents
- Rated at 1400 cfm
- airaid intake systems
- air raid fuel spacer for 2006 ridgeline
- airaid 400-239-1
- bmw cold air intake reviews
- jeep throttle body
- whats the best intake for 2012 audi s4
- cold air intake 2008 silverado
- 2004 impala air intakes
- air ram intake
- rubber floor mats for trucks
- truck bed toolbox
- chrome auto parts