We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #201-146 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Rodney Z (Scottsdale, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Hummer H2 — Oct 27, 2016 7:35 AM
I am the worse mechanic in the entire world, however I made the decision to install this item my self. Guess what? It was as easy as riding a bike, it tooke me about 40 minutes including removing the OEM factory intake from my 2006 Hummer SUT. The sound and the kit I get from my truck now is amazing, I can't testified about the miles per gallon since I have not drive my truck as much as I like to. Plus you have to love auto anything with the great service from the moment you pick up the phone.
Reviewed by STEVEN S (Waldwick, NJ) Reviewed for a 2006 Hummer H2 — Sep 23, 2013 2:51 PM
The System looks and sounds great. took about 1 hour to install. The opening provided on the new intake tube is too small to fit the factory air sensor back into. I had to make the hole slightly larger using a dremel. Have not noticed gas mileage savings havent run the system long enough. I do feel power increase and throttle body response. over all great system for the money!
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships By 5/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaMax (Dry Filter) (Red)
- Part #:201-146
- Wash with standard detergents
- Rated at 1400 cfm
- airraid intakes
- cheap airaid throttle body spacer
- airaid 200-233
- spectre products
- window cover pontaic vibe 2005
- jeep cold air intake
- nissan cold air intake systems
- kia sorento 2011 cold air intake
- 2004 fx4 ranger cold air intake
- veloster cold air intake review
- truck mirrors aftermarket
- cover seats for cars
- pick up truck accessories