We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #201-197 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by William S (Deland, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — May 18, 2011 12:48 PM
The directions are good,just follow them.It only took me 45min. to do the job. I went one step farther and sealed all the small spaces on the air box. I don't know about the gas mileage yet I got 17 mpg in town with my 5.3 GMC. I do know that the out of the hole power is a lot better,this truck wgheis almost 6000 ibs. Plus it looks GREAT !!!!!! Bill Fla.
Reviewed by Michael P (Rimersburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — May 01, 2011 4:08 PM
This is my 3rd air-raid intake i've had, on 3 different trucks. My current is a 2007 Silverado 1500. I've noticed a small increase in HP as well as faster throttle response. As far as the gain in MPG that they advertised, there was NONE....it may have even hurt my milage a little. If you want power it's a great buy. If you're looking to gain MPG.....stick with a stock truck.
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 5/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaMax (Dry Filter) (Red)
- Part #:201-197
- Wash with standard detergents
- Rated at 1400 cfm
- For Use In Vehicles With Electric Cooling Fan
- airaid air intakes
- airaid 200-135
- consumer coments on airraid poweraid throttle body spacers
- jeep throttle body
- bmw cold air intake reviews
- whats the best intake for 2012 audi s4
- 2003 chevy silverado mass air flow sensor
- cold air intakes for 2011 silverado
- land rover discovery air intake upgrade
- luggage racks for suvs
- car trailer hitch