We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #311-164 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Robert A (MONTVERDE, FL) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 09, 2015 7:07 AM
The intallation was easy and well explained. But the screw that holds a bracket to the motor was the wrong thread. Besides that it worked great. Motor does have more power. What surprised me was the deep sound it gave the motor when I accelerate. I give it a big thumbs up.
Ships By 5/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaMax (Dry Filter) (Red)
- Part #:311-164
- Wash with standard detergents
- Rated at 1400 cfm
- anything auto airaid intake system
- throttle body spacer dyno 2010 ram
- lexus mass air flow sensor
- best car intake for bmw
- best ford cold air intake
- pontiac g6 gt cold air intake
- porshe boxter car mats
- injen intake for nissan titan
- tonneau truck bed covers
- garage stools with logos
- low profile tool box