We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #351-199 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bob P (ALBUQUERQUE, NM) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Challenger — Jan 02, 2013 9:19 AM
The system delivered as promised and was easy to install. The only problem was that a reservoir tank had to be removed to allow the filter itself to be installed. No big deal, but the tank will have to be removed each time the filter is removed for cleaning.
Reviewed by Peter B (Lakeside, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Challenger — Apr 29, 2011 6:20 AM
Your product was recommended to me by a friend who had one installed on his vehicle. I followed his advice and also installed a pair of Magnaflow mufflers. The over-all performance and throttle response has been improved beyond my wildest expectations. I will gladly recommend the Airaid system to anyone looking for improvement, performance and gas economy. Thanks,Pete, Lakeside, CA
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships By 9/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaMax (Dry Filter) (Red)
- Part #:351-199
- Adds up to 12 hp and 13 ft/lbs. of torque
- Wash with standard detergents
- Rated at 1400 cfm
- k&n vs airaid recharge kit
- 2012 nissan frontier throttlebody spacer
- k&n 57-2546-1
- sun shade for chysler van
- air intake for bmw
- ford cold air intake
- 2011 isf takeda air filter
- lowest price duramax cold air intake 2005
- ram air kit for 2012 impala ltz
- bicycle rack for car
- cheap nerf bars
- engine chips for trucks